X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• microExplorer Battery

Any alternatives to the Ridgid one? I recall their being a thread with a link for one about 1/3 the cost.

But as many know, the search feature doesn't seem to give results.

Sorry Ridgid/Emerson, three times the cost for branding seems steep.

Thanks for any direction.

Re: microExplorer Battery

Yup, was me... let me see if I can find the thread... I found the pic instead.

Here is the Ridgid Battery and its aftermarket (cheaper replacement), photo sucks... I will PM you the info tomorrow.
    Last edited by OkieBill; 12-28-2012, 01:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by OkieBill View Post
      Yup, was me... let me see if I can find the thread... I found the pic instead.

Here is the Ridgid Battery and its aftermarket (cheaper replacement), photo sucks... I will PM you the info tomorrow.
      This is what we miss downunder. Here we are told by Super Rep that we "will blow our warranty" or "it wont work properl" or many other excuses. I like many accept Ridgid is the best but there are exceptions. I like ridgid but to use words similar to the now deceased Kerry Packer, "Ridgid dont really work that hard that they deserve a tip". He used it when referring to the Taxation department here. If Ridgid wasnt so expensive here I would have a shed with maybe 10% of Plumber Rick's equipment in it.

Comment

I have no problem giving this info to longtime Ridgid supporters and forum members but to you folks who get here via Google (and are PM'ing me) are just looking to undercut Ridgid, Get Bent!

Comment

Would it be possible to sent that information to me also?? I can not make out the battery manufacturer's name in the picture but I am in need of a couple of new batteries.
          Thanks so much!

Comment

Anyone else have any info on this???

Comment

Working...
            X