Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colour Monitor VCR Kollmax + Mini SeeSnake Plus 200ft TO SELL

Hi folks,

Here's for sale a Ridgid SeeSnake Colour Monitor VCR Kollmann* and a Mini SeeSnake Plus of 200ft long with the ss camera head. All the equipment is working perfectly, I beleive that 4000$ neg. is a fair price to start. Open to offer. If you have any questions, pelase ask with private message ! I can send other pictures by email if you want.

Attachment Attachment

Thank you !

SD
    Attached Files
    Last edited by SewerDigger; 02-07-2013, 01:37 AM.

Re: Colour Monitor VCR Kollmax + Mini SeeSnake Plus 200ft TO SELL

3000, let me know.
    Thanks

Comment

They are selling similar kit on ebay for 5000$ and even more.

Comment

Originally posted by SewerDigger View Post
        They are selling similar kit on ebay for 5000$ and even more.

This isn't eBay

Comment

This isn't respectful... Next.

Comment

What is your lowest price?

I paid 4600 for it last year
            Last edited by OrtizPlumber; 01-21-2013, 02:25 AM.

Comment

Price is way out of line for condition, and if using ebay prices for a gauge, I just bought a 200' color that was used less than a handful of times (sticker still on camera head) for $2500. The old color vcr monitors are hard to get rid of and sell for around $500-$1200 depending on who needs one. The condition of the reel looks well used if you want to sell it then go into the menu of the count plus and list how many feet have been used on the unit. It is just like a car tell us the odometer reading. And is it still 200 feet or has there been a reterm that has shortened it?
              Seattle Drain Service

Comment

Ok. If you are not interrested in buying this kit, don't post.
                Why regular members on this forum always try to ruin every new members post ?
                I have strated this price because people here told me it would be a good starting price.

Good for you if you bought it half the price, good for you if can buy it free, but for god sake can you stop making this post a flop ?

I'va been here because my boss told me people were helpful.... obviously not.
                If you have comments on the price that could be helpful to me, please post in private.

Thank you and have a nice day.
                Last edited by SewerDigger; 01-21-2013, 04:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SewerDigger View Post
                  Ok. If you are not interrested in buying this kit, don't post.
                  Why regular members on this forum always try to ruin every new members post ?
                  I have strated this price because people here told me it would be a good starting price.

Good for you if you bought it half the price, good for you if can buy it free, but for god sake can you stop making this post a flop ?

I'va been here because my boss told me people were helpful.... obviously not.
                  If you have comments on the price that could be helpful to me, please post in private.

Thank you and have a nice day.

You are a noob here, we don't know who you REALLY are.

The last time I checked this was NOT a buy sell & trade forum.

Comment

I'm a junior member and I don't think anything was said or ment to be disrespectful.

I'm sorry you were not happy with informed answers or reasonable offers.

Connor

Comment

Originally posted by BuffaloPlumber View Post
                      I'm a junior member and I don't think anything was said or ment to be disrespectful.

I'm sorry you were not happy with informed answers or reasonable offers.

Connor

It's ok, I said that because I have read a lot of other posts here and sometimes senior members act like real ******. That was not the case with you.
                      Last edited by SewerDigger; 02-07-2013, 01:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by AssTyme View Post
                        You are a noob here, we don't know who you REALLY are.

The last time I checked this was NOT a buy sell & trade forum.
                        You are a senior member here, I don't know who you REALLY are.
                        Dude, it's a forum, we don't know anybody for real.

Sorry if I didn't post this in the right section. I even asked a moderator about that and he never replied.

Just beacause I would have appreciate a little bit more ''discretion'' on my post as people who want to give me advice should have posted in private.
                        But I understand what you mean.

Thanks.

Comment

You are getting free experienced advice on what your item is worth and choose to complain when its not what you want to hear. Grow up.

David

Comment

Originally posted by Dhal22 View Post
                            You are getting free experienced advice on what your item is worth and choose to complain when its not what you want to hear. Grow up.

David
                            I'm getting free experienced advice in the same thread where I'm trying to sell my SeeSnake. It's helpful for me, but not for the money.
                            So I apoligized 2 times, now please stop try being my mother with your : Grow up.

Comment

UP UP UP, I'm open to offers.

Comment

Working...
                              X