X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Need to rent a sewer camera

at,,,,,,,,,,,i have been told that the only place that still has these plungers is crown hardware it is the go to place in milwaukee for old plumbing supplies and hard to find tools,,,,,,wish i could post pictures but i am 61 years old and can get online,,,,,,,,,,,and text,,,,,to my 29 yr old daughter ,,,,,,,,,,,,thats about all i can do for now but i am slowly learning about posting pictures,,,,,,i personally like the blow bag also,,,

Comment

Rick,

I'm interested in one of your cameras. I've been shopping for the 200' color. Can you PM me you contact info.

Thanks,
      Lynda

Comment

Years ago I made a super plunger with an ordinary rubber plunger, drilled out to allow my 3/4" copper handle hooked up to a garden hose with a backflow preventor. Never used it, but did make one.

Then a bought a general water ram and that's when everything went down hill. Not downstream.

Used it a few times and it's been on the shelf ever since.

Rick.
        phoebe it is

Comment

Force pump from aj coleman?

Comment

William H. Harvey 090242 4 Inch Disc Curb Plunger ,,,,,,,,,,,, google ,,,,,,,,,,this is sort of like the plunger i was referring to,,,,,,,,,,used in the old days for plunging house traps,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,the vertical or 45 degree floor co becomes the 4'' tube full of water that you ram the plunger up and down.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,the job i tried it in had a 4 ft 45 degree drop down to the lateral,,,,,,,,so i basicly had a 4ft long piston to pump or slide back and forth and i could tell it created a lot of force,,,,,,

Comment

Originally posted by BuffaloPlumber View Post
              Message me, I'm always in the market for some good cables!
              Originally posted by cheesehead plumber View Post
              gear junky,,,,,,,,,,,,,,where is upc,,,,,,,,,,your location??? shipping costs????
              give me a couple days, I'll figure out weight and cost. I'll post a thread on it once I have the info done.
              Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
                I got 7/8 innercore to unload.
                Who carries Inner core 7/8 ? AJ Coleman should but it would be nice to get some competitive pricing
                from another company. A General Wire part number would be great. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by JERRYMAC
                  SPAM REMOVED

I think he's looking for sectional cable.
                  Last edited by ToUtahNow; 03-08-2013, 03:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by fixitright View Post
                    Who carries Inner core 7/8 ? AJ Coleman should but it would be nice to get some competitive pricing
                    from another company. A General Wire part number would be great. Thanks

Cables

Comment

Thanks Azz,

I found the part number for general inner core 7/8 sectional with Ridgid ends for the K-60
                      # 15 R10P

Thanks again Gary, let the Rhetoric begin!

Comment

Working...
                      X