X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need to rent a sewer camera

Does anyone in the Los Angeles area know where i can rent a sewer camera? Mine is in the shop and I never knew how much I depended on it until now.

Re: Need to rent a sewer camera

I have too many to count. Why not just buy 1 of my backups?

Or I can do the inspection this time with you.

Rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

i,,,,,,,,,,,that is a really cool offer sierra 2ooo,,,,,,,,,i would take rick up on that ,,,,,,,,,,,hey rick do you do house calls to milwaukee,,,,after 21 successful sewer cleanings with,,,,,,,,,,,, k-60 ,,,,,,,,,#22 i could not get,,,,,,pulled back roots ,,,,diaper parts,,,,etc,,,,,,etc,,,,from 4 family rental unit,,,,,,,,gave up after 4 hrs.,,,,,,,,,i guess this is the 1 in 10 you guys pull out the bigger guns for example,,,,,,,k-1500 or timberwolf with 1 1/4 cable,,,,,,,,,,,which my boss does not have.

Comment

Cheesehead, I'll dobthe job for free, just pick up my travel cost

Did you try the rotary rootsaw forward and reverse?

Or the reverse rick reverse auger

Rick.
        phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by cheesehead plumber View Post
          i,,,,,,,,,,,that is a really cool offer sierra 2ooo,,,,,,,,,i would take rick up on that ,,,,,,,,,,,hey rick do you do house calls to milwaukee,,,,after 21 successful sewer cleanings with,,,,,,,,,,,, k-60 ,,,,,,,,,#22 i could not get,,,,,,pulled back roots ,,,,diaper parts,,,,etc,,,,,,etc,,,,from 4 family rental unit,,,,,,,,gave up after 4 hrs.,,,,,,,,,i guess this is the 1 in 10 you guys pull out the bigger guns for example,,,,,,,k-1500 or timberwolf with 1 1/4 cable,,,,,,,,,,,which my boss does not have.

You walked away from it after 4 hours ? You guys don't have a machine with some balls ?

Comment

Rick, i only have the standard issue cutters that came in toolbox with my new purchase in jan. 2013,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,also i donot have the 15ft. inner core cable to lead with,,,,,,,,,,,,i was using the straight auger,,,,,,,,spade cutter,,,,,,,,,,,,,and shark tooth cutter head,,,,,,came back with roots and plastic from disposable diapers i think,,,,,,,,,,,,,,the plastic would wrap around the shark tooth cutter and then it would not cut the roots,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i brought the cable back buy running the k-60 in forward,,,,,,,,,,,,,if iran it in reverse it keeped feeding in farther,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i thought the cable was stuck for a while,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,just had to give up on it boss had me go to a '' more importent job'' ,,,,,,,farmed it out to a low cost drain cleaning co,,,,,,,,,,on a happier note,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i now know that i need the spiral root saw and inner core lead cable,,,,,,,,,,,

Comment

at,,,,,,,,,,we have a mytana m-81 drum machine,,,,,,,,,no self feed forward or reverse,,,,,,,,nothing like a spartan 300,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i have never used a drum where u sit on a bucket and let the machine do the work,,,,,,,,,,but i would shure like to try a spartan 300 someday

Comment

I am going to get another camera after this experience. Rick, what cameras do you have to sell?

Comment

A used full size color 200',

A brand new full size 325' black and white.

A used 200' mini black and white.

Plus a few assorted non see snake cameras

Rick.
                  phoebe it is

Comment

at,,,,,,,,,,we have a mytana m-81 drum machine,,,,,,,,,no self feed forward or reverse,,,,,,,,nothing like a spartan 300,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i have never used a drum where u sit on a bucket and let the machine do the work,,,,,,,,,,but i would shure like to try a spartan 300 someday

The M81 is a beast far more powerful than my 300. Put a power feed on it and relax

You didn't try opening the line with the M81 ?

Comment

I got 7/8 innercore to unload.
                      Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

at,,,,,,,,,,,,, low cost sewer cleaning company could not open sewer either,,,,,,,,,,,,boss sends me back with m-81 mytana ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and after some discussion about a ''wet sewer'' or in other words a sag or belly in the sewer the boss explains about plunging the line with a old school rubber plunger,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,its basically a rubber plunger with a custom 6 ft copper handle on it that rams up and down the inside of the 4'' c.o. opening.,,,,,,,,,,,,after all that i get to the job and every thing is working,,,,,,hired company left a big pile of diaper parts and feminine hygene products on floor next to c.o.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,must just be a wet sewer,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i did try that super plunger and it sure does seem to move the water,,,,,,,,,,,,,boss says back in the day they opened alot of wet sewers with just a plunger,,,,,,,,,,who knew???

Comment

gear junky,,,,,,,,,,,,,,where is upc,,,,,,,,,,your location??? shipping costs????

Comment

at,,,,,,,,,,,,, low cost sewer cleaning company could not open sewer either,,,,,,,,,,,,boss sends me back with m-81 mytana ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and after some discussion about a ''wet sewer'' or in other words a sag or belly in the sewer the boss explains about plunging the line with a old school rubber plunger,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,its basically a rubber plunger with a custom 6 ft copper handle on it that rams up and down the inside of the 4'' c.o. opening.,,,,,,,,,,,,after all that i get to the job and every thing is working,,,,,,hired company left a big pile of diaper parts and feminine hygene products on floor next to c.o.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,must just be a wet sewer,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i did try that super plunger and it sure does seem to move the water,,,,,,,,,,,,,boss says back in the day they opened alot of wet sewers with just a plunger,,,,,,,,,,who knew???

Have a pic of that plunger ? Seems it would be very awkward to use ??? Which types of cleanouts will this work on ?

I'll stick to my blow bag when needed

Comment

Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
                              I got 7/8 innercore to unload.
                              Message me, I'm always in the market for some good cables!

Comment

Working...
                              X