Help me choose my nest camera?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me choose my nest camera?

I have a Vu-rite 200-foot mini and it does a fine job in the 3 & 4-inch main lines though abs cleanouts only BUT...I want another camera to compliment it...I need a camera that will go in 1-1/2 and 2-inch lines and navigate through closet bends, tees for 3-inch lines that my Vu-rite wont. I am looking at and need to decide between the micro reel and micro drain. Does anybody have experience with both? please help. The money is burning a hole in my pockets!

Re: Help me choose my nest camera?

100 foot micro reel is great for 2 inch up to four inch... Have not used micro drain but can add drums to system..
    Very pricy but thought about it..
    Micro reel will run a 2 inch trap btw but that's plastic only.

Btw hows the yucca boys?

Welcome to the forum!

Comment

have both, but the use the micro reel more. the micro drain is a very specialized camera and i use that for toilets and pvc pressure pipe/ pools.

truthfully the 200' mini seesnake will be the best all around camera you can get. does 90% of my 1.5-6'' inspections. good transmitter and distance. also look into the newest unit they have the rm200'

SeeSnakeĀ® MAX rM200 Camera System - RIDGID Professional Tools

http://www.ridgid.com/Download/SeeSnake_selection.pdf

lots of choices, just sell the farm and buy them all.

rick.
      phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by damnplumber View Post
        I have a Vu-rite 200-foot mini and it does a fine job in the 3 & 4-inch main lines though abs cleanouts only BUT...I want another camera to compliment it...I need a camera that will go in 1-1/2 and 2-inch lines and navigate through closet bends, tees for 3-inch lines that my Vu-rite wont. I am looking at and need to decide between the micro reel and micro drain. Does anybody have experience with both? please help. The money is burning a hole in my pockets!
        What a great problem to have. Someone is doing business correctly.

David

Comment

Was in the same boat....had a ridgid mini seesnake and needed something smaller. I went with the D65S and love the heck out of it. It won't magically go through toilets but can after some cussing(got say the F word 4 times under your breath). Goes great in 2". I bought mine from AJ and it sounds like they have the lowest prices. Talk to Kirk about it. The only surprise I had was there's no footage counter.
          Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Originally posted by damnplumber View Post
            " NEST CAMERA ? " Wrong Forum !
            I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Well I called Kirk at AJ Coleman and pulled the trigger on the MIcro Drain 65 footerdhould be here in a couple days...thanks for all your advise and spelling leddons

Comment

Working...
              X