where to buy some usb thumb drives for my cs 1000

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where to buy some usb thumb drives for my cs 1000

The cheapest I have found is from amazon for about $7.00 each. Big jump up from the DVD 's I used to use. I like the ridgid sample that came with the machine, does ridgid sell them ? Thanks

Re: where to buy some usb thumb drives for my cs 1000

try Custom Flash Drive - Personalized USB Thumb Drives, Customized Phone Cases, iPad, iPod, iPhone Case Personalization they also do free engraving and always seem to have a special. i've ordered both 2 and 4 gb.

rick.

just checked and they typically have a sale. right now it looks like 12.99 for a 2gb. too pricy. but they will email specials all the time.
    Last edited by PLUMBER RICK; 03-18-2013, 08:55 PM.
    phoebe it is

Comment

the link for Rick's web site:

Custom Flash Drive - Personalized USB Thumb Drives, Customized Phone Cases, iPad, iPod, iPhone Case Personalization

google shopping shows lots of drives from $4.50 up
      Last edited by Plumber Punky; 03-18-2013, 08:58 PM.
      ~~

... it was plumbed by Ray Charles and his helper Stevie Wonder

Comment

That's amazing. I remember when a 500MB hard drive for an Apple computer cost $2500.

Comment

Originally posted by Plumber Punky View Post
          the link for Rick's web site:

Custom Flash Drive - Personalized USB Thumb Drives, Customized Phone Cases, iPad, iPod, iPhone Case Personalization

google shopping shows lots of drives from $4.50 up
          The ones I have seen cost $7.00 each and the shipping is almost the same , what a rip.. I think I paid about .50 cents each for the DVD disks that I use in my other camera. I like the cordless CS 1000 better its also lighter and the battery pack makes it easy on roofs. Guess I'll try Fry's tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by sewer rat View Post
            The ones I have seen cost $7.00 each and the shipping is almost the same , what a rip.. I think I paid about .50 cents each for the DVD disks that I use in my other camera. I like the cordless CS 1000 better its also lighter and the battery pack makes it easy on roofs. Guess I'll try Fry's tomorrow.
            There is a member here who was going to buy some in bulk from a Chinese seller. If you would like I could try to put you in touch with him.

Mark
            "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

That would be cool. thanks Mark

Comment

Working...
              X