Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• got to give credt where credit is due.

in the thousands of videos i've made and watched made by others, i've very seldom been impressed with others recordings. until today.

i was brought in to give a 3rd. opinion on a sewer line that the first plumber wanted $24,000 to repair. of course he had a seesnake with a lt1000 interface and obviously doesn't know how to use it as he gave the customer a series of cell phone snap shots taken of the so called bad spots. no write up, no video. just some photos using his cell phone to capture a screen shot of the monitor. along with a $24,000 estimate

plumber #2 hired by the lower neighbor who shares the lower half of the common sewer runs his seesnake and makes a narrated dvd of the line. comes to the same conclusions as i did upon review of the his video and plumber #1 photos.

i honestly believe the video could have been mine with his voice over. it was that good and narrated honestly without looking for a payday

i was so impressed with what i saw on the video, that i asked the customer for his name and number. i left a message on his service to call me. i want to give him credit for a job well done

waiting for the call.

rick.
    phoebe it is

Re: got to give credt where credit is due.

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
    in the thousands of videos i've made and watched made by others, i've very seldom been impressed with others recordings. until today.

i was brought in to give a 3rd. opinion on a sewer line that the first plumber wanted $24,000 to repair. of course he had a seesnake with a lt1000 interface and obviously doesn't know how to use it as he gave the customer a series of cell phone snap shots taken of the so called bad spots. no write up, no video. just some photos using his cell phone to capture a screen shot of the monitor. along with a $24,000 estimate

plumber #2 hired by the lower neighbor who shares the lower half of the common sewer runs his seesnake and makes a narrated dvd of the line. comes to the same conclusions as i did upon review of the his video and plumber #1 photos.

i honestly believe the video could have been mine with his voice over. it was that good and narrated honestly without looking for a payday

i was so impressed with what i saw on the video, that i asked the customer for his name and number. i left a message on his service to call me. i want to give him credit for a job well done

waiting for the call.

rick.

Blasphemy !!!

Comment

So I spoke to the drain guy this morning. Wouldn't you know it, his name is also Rick

We spoke 15 minutes and discussed many things including his past companies he worked for. Now I know why he went into business for himself.

Spoke about getting together in the near future and showing him my k60

I can see an eager, honest, go getter.

What a way to cross paths in a big city. Made his day by 7:30 am.

Who knows, there might be more than 1 other Rick

Rick.
      phoebe it is

Comment

did he sign up for the forum yet?
        ---------------
        Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
        ---------------
        “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
        ---------
        "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
        ---------
        sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

Comment

Ran into 1 of his old bosses today at the supply house. Started telling him the story, and his response, "WAS THAT RICK"

I guess he wasn't surprised since he's known him since age 2.

Rick.
          phoebe it is

Comment

Working...
          X