X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The toilet whisperer

Had an old customer call me today from their condo with a toilet flushing issue. She's lived there only 2 years after moving from a large house I use to service for her.

Her master toilet has been acting up for a week with a poor flush. I suggest she plunges it while I hold on the phone. She plunges and I hear a good flush in the backround. I ask her if it's a toto toilet with a red flapper

Her response was how did you know

Call me the toilet whisperer

And the plunger saga continues

Rick.
    phoebe it is

Re: The toilet whisperer

thumbs up plumber rick,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,a fix over the phone,,,,;;;;wish my chiropractor could do that

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
      Had an old customer call me today from their condo with a toilet flushing issue. She's lived there only 2 years after moving from a large house I use to service for her.

Her master toilet has been acting up for a week with a poor flush. I suggest she plunges it while I hold on the phone. She plunges and I hear a good flush in the backround. I ask her if it's a toto toilet with a red flapper

Her response was how did you know

Call me the toilet whisperer

And the plunger saga continues

Rick.
      Sorry , Please the t with red flapper info.
      I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

the red flapper tells me it's a gmax flush. while the blue flapper tells me it's a power gravity flush.

pretty simple to pick up on the phone the sound they make.

sure did impress her.

rick.
        phoebe it is

Comment

Working...
        X