X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love my sea snake ! Thank you ridgid

Doing Electrical today. Using My 3/4" flex auger bit in wall cavity through top wall plates , through roofing.
    Sea snake is keeping Me away from existing romex. Wow Have I seen great changes in My 50 years, in the trades .
    Building houses in the early 70s. I hired a carpenter because He had a saws all , I didn't !
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Re: Love my sea snake ! Thank you ridgid

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
    Doing Electrical today. Using My 3/4" flex auger bit in wall cavity through top wall plates , through roofing.
    Sea snake is keeping Me away from existing romex. Wow Have I seen great changes in My 50 years, in the trades .
    Building houses in the early 70s. I hired a carpenter because He had a saws all , I didn't !
    tool, not sure about sea snakes. but i use see snakes and micro explorers and explorer cameras. i got a feeling you're using your explorer camera.

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
      tool, not sure about sea snakes. but i use see snakes and micro explorers and explorer cameras. i got a feeling you're using your explorer camera.

rick.
      Yes Rick the ,original one. Pull off the Elec. plumb. emergency! Then I get a call ROOTS in Lateral !
      I love the variety! My Structural Eng. friend asked My advice on corroded Hold down bolts on a refinery tank. From the PDF I
      design a weld on bracket, then List the weld rod and weld procedure. He copied ,and it's submitted! You can't beat Practical experience We tradesman Have. Made Me feel pretty good.
      I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

I recently purchased a centech inspection camera (hand held)
        color camera with a 2 foot probe clip on probe tools and a video interface cable that you can connect to a vcr or tv.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	21c0345a9e73de7fb234d79e788402b9.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	143.2 KB
ID:	17367with the video out cable connected to a 12 inch color tv the picture is excellant
        but connected to my big screen the picture is awesome
        heres the link
        Inspection Camera - Save on this Digital Inspection Camera
        shooting the s*** is a lot more fun when you use hollow points (much more splatter)

coffee hell gimme booze!!!

Comment

Working...
        X