My SeeSnake light just went out?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My SeeSnake light just went out?

The first b & w compacts had infred heads and a black pushrod the first color compacts also had a black pushrod and they will not repair them. The camera and transmiter willnot go on the new red puchrod marvin

Comment

I believe that it is the first b & w compact and yes, it does have a black pushrod. I just tested it in the pipe and I can see everything in pitch black darkness, yet the light is not on. (at least I don't see it with my eyes)
      So I am just gonna roll with it... the snake looks brand new, the owner rarely ever used it.

Thank you for all your help

Comment

I have 3 of my 6 lights out, all on 1 side, is this a new rebuilt camera head for sure? Is color.

Comment

I got all turned around on this thread I thought the OP had a seesnake he had been using and that the lights he was used to seeing had gone out but now with more info that was not the case. Now I am going to be like a computer on these, "Please state the model number of your equipment and the history before we can answer any questions"
          Seattle Drain Service

Comment

Originally posted by theplungerman View Post
            I have 3 of my 6 lights out, all on 1 side, is this a new rebuilt camera head for sure? Is color.
            " Please state the model number of your equipment and history so that we may help you"
            LOL just kidding.
            3 of your lights are out on a rebuilt camera you just installed?
            Seattle Drain Service

Comment

Originally posted by Cuda View Post
              " Please state the model number of your equipment and history so that we may help you"
              LOL just kidding.
              3 of your lights are out on a rebuilt camera you just installed?
              Monitor + VCR - RIDGID Professional Tools
              Haha
              Since,,,, three lights are out of my six lights does this mean a new camera head,, I would go rebuilt vs new,,,, this means 1k vs 3k

Comment

I got all turned around on this thread I thought the OP had a seesnake he had been using and that the lights he was used to seeing had gone out but now with more info that was not the case. Now I am going to be like a computer on these, "Please state the model number of your equipment and the history before we can answer any questions"
                That's what I was thinking also.

I'm still confused I guess How can he see an image in the pipe if no lights are visible?

Comment

Originally posted by theplungerman View Post
                  Monitor + VCR - RIDGID Professional Tools
                  Haha
                  Since,,,, three lights are out of my six lights does this mean a new camera head,, I would go rebuilt vs new,,,, this means 1k vs 3k
                  Yea usually it's time for a rebuilt, 3 lights are fine in 4" but in 6" it can be too dark.
                  Seattle Drain Service

Comment

Robert has a color camera with 3 leds out all in a row.

His question is, does he need a new/ rebuilt color camera?

Not sure if they will service yours, or just swap it out for a rebuilt 1.

Rick.
                    phoebe it is

Comment

Yeah I have asked twice but still haven't received an answer

Comment

The warrentee is the same for a new or a rebuilt head but we need your old head for exchange on a rebuilt. You will not get your head back but a rebuilt one. If you buy a new head you can keep your old one. Save your money go rebuilt marvin

Comment

Working...
                        X