X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cisco to the rescue again!!!!

I HAD A LONG TIME CUSTOMER THAT CALLED ME OUT TO CAMERA AND LOCATE A SEWER. THIS WAS A GOOD JOB IN A GOOD AREA. AFTER THE LOCATING THE SEWER PIPE I PREPARED TO INSERT A DVD INTO MY RIDGID MONITOR. I FAILED TO GET THE DISK IN THE SLOT PROPERLY, AND THE DISK WENT BEHIND THE DRAWER AND GOT STUCK. THE CUSTOMER WANTED THE DVD INSPECTION DONE TODAY. I CALLED MY OLD FRIEND "CISCO" WHO HAS HIS OWN SHOP NOW IN ORANGE, CALIF. HE TOLD ME TO BRING IT IN AND HE'D GET ME BACK TO WORK RIGHT AWAY. I HEADED TO ORANGE AND CISCO CHECKED OUT MY PROBLEM, AND RESOLVED IT WHILE I WAITED. (I COULDN'T BEAT THE PRICE!) WITHIN THE HOUR I WAS BACK ON THE JOB AND WAS ABLE TO PROVIDE MY CUSTOMER WITH THE DVD HE WANTED. THANK YOU CISCO FOR HELPING ME OUT IN A DIFFICULT SITUATION. YOU'RE THE BEST!

IF ANYONE WANTS PROFESSIONAL DIAGNOSTIC AND DRAIN CLEANING EQUIPMENT AND/OR REPAIRING, CALL EPL SOLUTIONS, INC. AND ASK FOR CISCO CHAVEZ (714) 458-0490 / www/eplsolutions.net. CISCO IS LOCATED AT 1330 W. COLLINS AVE, ORANGE, CA 92867 - CISCO WAS THE MAIN GUY AT JM MC KINNEY FOR OVER 20 YEARS. HE'S NOW ON HIS OWN...HE'S A GOOD GUY...SO GIVE HIM THE OPPORTUNITY TO HELP YOU, LIKE HE HELPED ME.

SEWER RAT OUT

Re: Cisco to the rescue again!!!!

Had a dvd get stuck in my dvd pak for the first time ever a couple weeks ago. Since the dvd pak is pretty much weather resitant, had to remove the burner from the dvd pak housing to get to the release slot.

Pretty straight forward once you get into it.

Rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

From the first second I got my DVDPak I was looking at those metal clips, they kept asking me to pop them off and look inside. I was afraid I would ruin it but curiosity got the best of me and I opened it up. No big deal really just have to not let the clips fly away and get lost. lol
      Seattle Drain Service

Comment

I am refusing to read this thread incase things happen in threes........................!!!!!!!!!! hehehehehehhhehehehehe.

Comment

Originally posted by sewer rat View Post
          I HAD A LONG TIME CUSTOMER THAT CALLED ME OUT TO CAMERA AND LOCATE A SEWER. THIS WAS A GOOD JOB IN A GOOD AREA. AFTER THE LOCATING THE SEWER PIPE I PREPARED TO INSERT A DVD INTO MY RIDGID MONITOR. I FAILED TO GET THE DISK IN THE SLOT PROPERLY, AND THE DISK WENT BEHIND THE DRAWER AND GOT STUCK. THE CUSTOMER WANTED THE DVD INSPECTION DONE TODAY. I CALLED MY OLD FRIEND "CISCO" WHO HAS HIS OWN SHOP NOW IN ORANGE, CALIF. HE TOLD ME TO BRING IT IN AND HE'D GET ME BACK TO WORK RIGHT AWAY. I HEADED TO ORANGE AND CISCO CHECKED OUT MY PROBLEM, AND RESOLVED IT WHILE I WAITED. (I COULDN'T BEAT THE PRICE!) WITHIN THE HOUR I WAS BACK ON THE JOB AND WAS ABLE TO PROVIDE MY CUSTOMER WITH THE DVD HE WANTED. THANK YOU CISCO FOR HELPING ME OUT IN A DIFFICULT SITUATION. YOU'RE THE BEST!

IF ANYONE WANTS PROFESSIONAL DIAGNOSTIC AND DRAIN CLEANING EQUIPMENT AND/OR REPAIRING, CALL EPL SOLUTIONS, INC. AND ASK FOR CISCO CHAVEZ (714) 458-0490 / www/eplsolutions.net. CISCO IS LOCATED AT 1330 W. COLLINS AVE, ORANGE, CA 92867 - CISCO WAS THE MAIN GUY AT JM MC KINNEY FOR OVER 20 YEARS. HE'S NOW ON HIS OWN...HE'S A GOOD GUY...SO GIVE HIM THE OPPORTUNITY TO HELP YOU, LIKE HE HELPED ME.

SEWER RAT OUT
          You were so lucky to know someone that would help you so that you could finish that job.

Comment

They have helped me out twice in the past few months with my camera. This after being told minimum 2 weeks where I used to go.
            Epl solutions gets my vote too.

Comment

Working...
            X