X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FREE Self Leveling RM200 head

Any of you guys buy an RM200 in the last year? As some of you may know, the RM200 now comes standard with a 1" self leveling head at the same price.

So for you early adopters we wanted to take care of you and send you a free self leveling head for you to switch out on your RM200. You must have a valid serial number from when we were shipping the non self leveling heads.

Attached is the redemption form. Oh yeah... you get to keep your old non self leveling head as a back up as well.

See attached or visit. http://www.ridgid.com/rm200 to download the form.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Josh; 06-07-2013, 01:25 PM.

Re: FREE Self Leveling RM200 head

What a great offer.

Too bad I waited for the rm200 with the self leveling head already included.

I can tell you this, the new camera system is awsome. Pushrod is slick and doesn't nick as easy. It pushes out easier and the new real design easily loads the cable back in and reels out easy. The picture on my dvd pac monitor is crystal clear and bright. Even the other plumbers that I use it for are impressed too. The self leveling head is a welcomed bonus. Now I don't have to explain water being at the top of the pipe walls anymore.

Very impressed so far and I've got 6 jobs on it.

The wheel kit allows me to also stack my dvd pac pelican storage case on it when I roll out to the cleanout.

Overall, a very nice improvement over my mini seesnake

Rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

Is the average person able to easily swap out the head ?

Comment

Yes, as long as you have the little spring release tool.

Rick.
        phoebe it is

Comment

Yes... it comes with a plastic spring wrench that you snap around the base of the camera and engage it with the top of the spring. The wrench allows you to use your fingers to twist the camera head off the spring while the wrench holds the spring in place.

Once the camera head is off the spring you unplug it and plug the new one in. Then screw the camera head back onto the spring. DO NOT OVER TIGHTEN or the spring will jump the grooves and it is a pain in the butt to take off and try again. Just gently screw it onto the spring until the spring fills up the threads.

Originally posted by AssTyme View Post
          Is the average person able to easily swap out the head ?

Comment

Now I don't have to explain water being at the top of the pipe walls anymore.
            I though that only happened below the Equator, where the water swirls in the other direction.

Great offer on the part of RIDGID to make this offer.
            ---------------
            Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
            ---------------
            “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
            ---------
            "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
            ---------
            sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

Comment

Rick, have you had the new RM 200 in 6 inch clay pipe at all? If so how did it compare to your old mini. I found the old mini difficult to push much past 80' in 6" (starting in 6" clay)

Comment

Used it again yesterday and today.

Yesterday was a 4" inside c/o to 74' then it turned to 6" for another 42' no problem at all including the grease and heavy roots. Went back today to jet.

Then today a 67' run with the last 45' of 6". Plenty of push and plenty of led lite.

You should be very pleased with its performance. In the few weeks I've had it. I've done at least 8 jobs. All worked great.

Tuesday I have a blind inspection of a downhill sewer. Should be a real test.

Picture clarity is amazing and self leveling feature is nice too. Plush the reel is like the microdrain, microreel and it reels in and out nicely. No surprises the last 20' like the seesnake mini.

Rick.
                phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                  Used it again yesterday and today.

Yesterday was a 4" inside c/o to 74' then it turned to 6" for another 42' no problem at all including the grease and heavy roots. Went back today to jet.

Then today a 67' run with the last 45' of 6". Plenty of push and plenty of led lite.

You should be very pleased with its performance. In the few weeks I've had it. I've done at least 8 jobs. All worked great.

Tuesday I have a blind inspection of a downhill sewer. Should be a real test.

Picture clarity is amazing and self leveling feature is nice too. Plush the reel is like the microdrain, microreel and it reels in and out nicely. No surprises the last 20' like the seesnake mini.

Rick.
                  Plenty bright in the 6" clay? my big plus B/W reel is kinda dark sometimes in 6". Are you using any ball or star guides?

I mostly camera from 6" starting and I'm concerned about the pushrod being too flexible to push out in 6" pipe......Wish I could find one that I could rent...............that's probably asking too much

Comment

It all depends. If you are working primarily in 6" I would probably go one step up to the standard. The RM200 matches the capabilities of the Mini pretty closely apart from it being able to navigate tight turns easier. The smaller head really does come in handy on a lot of applications.

Comment

Another 2 jobs in the can today. Used it with my big jetter and even my ridgid vacuum. Had to suck out lots of grit and pipe debris from an old line. Will post photos later.

Amazing what others who claim to be snaking a line think they can get away with.

A paid inspection with a video don't lie.

A free included inspection with no video does lie and does come with a huge estimate.

Rick.
                      phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by Josh View Post
                        It all depends. If you are working primarily in 6" I would probably go one step up to the standard. The RM200 matches the capabilities of the Mini pretty closely apart from it being able to navigate tight turns easier. The smaller head really does come in handy on a lot of applications.
                        Josh maybe we should officially adopt you as the Downunder Rep. We will organize a special blazer or jacket, whichever you want.
                        I find it interesting that Ridgid has got a self leveling camera in the 1" yet the mini reel has opted for the larger head to make it self leveling. Are you guys working on this or is it not a priority

Comment

Josh is the ridgid rep. Him being here as totally different then any other tool company. Knowing that he can help out is why I keep buying ridgid plumbing tools.
                          Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

I do hope the upper wigs at Ridgid realizes what a true asset they have in Josh. It's very hard to find people like him nowadays with all of his knowledge and unbiased willingness to help others in need with their concerns, thoughts, questions, problems, wants, needs, advise on how to maybe do something better, etc....

Most of the time you don't even need to call upon him he'll just appear with a helping hand

I've also had excellent results with several other Ridgid staff members through phone conversations.

I'm just sayin'..............

Comment

Phoebe loves josh too

Rick.
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by PLUMBER RICK; 06-11-2013, 09:43 PM.
                              phoebe it is

Comment

Working...
                              X