Rm 200 review

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rm 200 review

I think you guys should get the one with wheels so if I decide on no wheels, Allen Coleman will still have that one left.
    Oh and this month special is buy a camera and reel w a monitor, get a free scout. But like Coleman said you have to have your appointed salesmen to sign off on it. Then you can buy from Coleman. They said their rep in Chicago couldn't.
    I have a demo set up for Mon, going to push the mini and the rm200 into a 3 to a 4 inch abs to 4inch clay to a 6 clay to the city.
    About 125 ish ft.
    Thanks for letting me share.

Comment

is that with max?

or come out and I have all the models and then some ready to try.

rick.
      phoebe it is

Comment

If your an appointed salesmen and you can sign off on the deal, then cool. Do you have a relationship with ridgid other than owning 3 or more of everything they have to offer.

Comment

We all have a relationship with ridgid. We're on the forum.

I'm sure I can make a phone call.

Rick.
          phoebe it is

Comment

Tony and I would love you to make a call downunder Rick. We would have three of everything too if we didn't have the Useless Ridgid Rep Tax we have to pay for.

Comment

I don't understand....why not just buy US equipment and use a power converter?
              Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

real life inspection from 14 hours ago. I know it's late here, but I napped.

1930's home with 4'' roof vent that was cabled 6 months ago by a drum guy who got hung up. I had last cabled it back in jan 2010 from the roof and cleared it at 77' with my k-60.

camered it with my rm200 as follows. 15' drop down the 4'' cast iron vent. runs to the 31' mark at the cast to abs connection. makes a 45 and continues to 67' at wye from abs to clay. 68' heavy roots and 45's horizontal again. continue into 6'' clay and hit real hard roots that I had to penetrate at the 77' mark with camera head. continue to 103' at underwater stoppage and couldn't pass. city saddle is at approx. 110' total. locate a few spots and mark for future ground level cleanout. make dvd and discuss with owner. pack up equipment and ladder. total time was 1:45 including all the trips up and down the roof to mark line and locate. plus all the time spent with the owner.

so 103' push from a roof vent 15' above the horizontal and all the way through heavy roots and into the 6'' main. that's approx. 35' of 6'' clay too.

not bad for a camera and dvd pak I can carry both up the ladder at once with the shoulder strap.

rick.
                Last edited by PLUMBER RICK; 10-04-2013, 04:17 AM.
                phoebe it is

Comment

With your energy Rick maybe you should relocate over here. Forget Plumbing, our football teams could use you

Comment

I was suppose to be there next week. But joey and phoebe didn't want to stay home alone.

Was going to visit bill's factory and drule all over his toys. Spoke to greg the other day for some time. Shared some jetting war stories and photos.

I'll get there sooner or later and bring some toys and green of my own.

Rick.
                    phoebe it is

Comment

• Re: Rm 200 review

Don't drink the Sydney milk-shakes Rick, they are crap. Red carpet is waiting to be rolled out for you "Master".
                      BTW Rick you mentioned a distance tracker on the new RM 200. Is this a new feature or is it hidden somewhere in the other cameras?????
                      BTW2 - is Josh ok, maybe I have just been missing him but I seem to be missing him per-say. Bring him downunder as a "Body-guard". Promise to put Tony AFM on the leash while you are here.....ehehehehehheheheehheee.....!!!!!!!!!

Comment

The rm200 has a countr plus and the footage counter is dead on. There is no chance of the cable blowing out of the drum while retrieving it back in like it does on the mini reel in the last 20' if you're not watching.

Josh is good and busy making and desiging new toys for us.mI'm sure I wouldn't have to twist his arm to much to come join in the fun. Especially if you invite him for a round of golf.

Who knows, we can go scout out a roundup location before the big roundup downunder. Might need to rename it America's cup or something like the ryders cup. America takes on the world downunder. Pretty sure with enough advance notice, we could drag together an "A Team"

Remember, it's not all plumbing at the games.mI'm sure bill will be up for some go carts too. Golf and maybe some frisbee golf or for you boomerang golf.

Got to get them motivated as we're not getting any younger. Just need to wait till Washington is back working as phoebe will need a passport.

Time to fuel up the Ridgid learjet.

Rick.
                        phoebe it is

Comment

If nothing else Rick at least you will bring the winning laughs with you.................!!!!!

Who said we tradesmen don't have a great sense of humour.

I am not sure but I think Tony might have a couple of other things to add for the excitement. Ever stalked a wombat and touched him on the nose????
                          Chased a Kangaroo through the bush.....
                          outrun an emu??????
                          Then we have the one for the ladies, Throwing gumboots. Oh yes, this is a good one. Mind you we recently had a council decide to outlaw it.They said it was a dangerous activity and would not give a permit for a festival unless they cancelled this event. Mind you the moron from the council lifted the safety barrier and walked straight across the field where the boots were landing. Got a good hit I believe. Bloody tree-huggers. Anyhow we will pay the fines just to give you a shot at this event. Best one ever.............!!!

Comment

No, but I had a koala take a $hit in my lap.

Had my fair share of vegemite and oppossum pie.

And almost died while parapenting in the town of bright couple hours away from Melbourne. Still have the crash helmet that broke. That was back in jan. 1990. Even made the local news. Was known as "Rick the flying Yank"

Rick.
                            Last edited by PLUMBER RICK; 10-10-2013, 08:12 AM.
                            phoebe it is

Comment

Heading up there for Christmas. Got family local. BTW only about 5hrs out of Melbourne. God I am going to have a fun time locating the news article

Comment

took the train and I seem to remember about 2 hours? Maybe I can look up the company if they're still around. Nothing he'll ever forget as I was the only one after the accident to come back and complete the class. The others who witnessed what happened to me never showed up the next day.

I will see if I can dig up the vhs tape I had converted to ntsc. Then I will have to see if I can post it to youtube. But its not going to be an easy task. That was back in jan. 1990. 23 + years ago.

Rick.

I googled bright Australia paragliding and came up with this link. Seems to ring a bell. I might call them today and see if its the one. If the owner is still there and still remembers me. Www.alpineparagliding.com
                                Last edited by PLUMBER RICK; 10-11-2013, 09:07 AM.
                                phoebe it is

Comment

Working...
                                X