X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Compact seesnake+2" floor drain-

Is it possible to push /use to inspect floor drains?

Re: Compact seesnake+2" floor drain-

If the floor drain has the cleanout plug.
    Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

I think the microdrain or Maybe the microreel are the only pushrods that you will get through a 2" ptrap. AJ Coleman has a display with one of them going through a 2" CI no-hub trap. Old CI, forget about it.

Comment

Originally posted by red1234 View Post
        Is it possible to push /use to inspect floor drains?
        yes it will. sometime it takes a little finessing. some running water and maybe some soap if it's not fully blocked can be helpful. if the line is CI it can be more difficult to impossible if the interior is scaled up.

did a floor drain in a bar last Thursday. once I got the 60 or so bottle caps, sliced fruit bits, plastic straws, rubber bands, and mop head strings out I ran the camera. granted it is PVC but the line was cleared and running free. BTW, since the caps and stuff was in the trap I ran the camera only 20' and ran two 5 gal. buckets of water into the line. clear as a bell *ding"
        In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Comment

Well,I did not use the camera on the floor drain today,but am please to have received such good answers.

Comment

Working...
          X