X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• flexmitter broken

I stopped recieving a signal from my seesnake mini so I have a couple questions.

I only used this seesnake about 20 times and the replacement price of $625 or so is a lot. Is there anyone in the US that can repair these transmitters? If so where?

I am going to hook up the seesnake to another monitor just to make sure it isn't the monitor not turning the transmitter on. When I turn the knob it clicks to signal I have turned it on but I am not getting any squiggly lines across my screen. Does*this help anyway with a diagnosis?

If the transmitter does need to be replaced, how hard of a job is it? Send it out or try it myself?.

I know these questions have probably been answered but I hate searching forums with my damn phone and its all I'm gonna have available for awhile. Thanks for any answers

Re: flexmitter broken

could be the monitor not powering down to trip the transmitter. if you have access to another monitor, friends, try that first. the flexmitter has a safety cable that can cut into the wires and damage it. bend the spring and take a good look around the black wires in and out.

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

Ok. Monday I will take it another drain company I am friends with and check it out. Hate when things work one day and break the next.

Comment

Not to be a SMART A but unfortunately that is life.................!!!!!!
        Good luck will be interested in the result

Comment

Be thankful over here in Australia that same part cost me $1400.00!!!!!
          Thanks Ridgid Australia....Not!

Comment

And the USELESS REP says he is looking after us. I need to get the quote from the late Kerry Packer but it was something along the lines of "they don't work hard enough to deserve a tip." As I have said over and over why doesn't RIDGID AUSTRALIA wake up and stop the BS. He is a liability which of course adds to the overall cost of the gear we all want to purchase. Look at what it costs over in America for the same item and tell me we are getting looked after. I would actually say we are getting absolutely flogged beyond. Maybe we should refer RIDGID AUSTRALIA to Consumer Affairs for price fixing.

Comment

Working...
            X