X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• camera jetter

Did a camera inspection from an outside cleanout going under the house. About 6-7 feet under the house found thick sewage. Some one ran their cable through and nothing changed. They had a drum machine.
    Attached Files
    Roots beware of the C snake with shark teeth.

Re: camera jetter

Soft Stoppage 101 lol. Now you are going to hit it with a jetter? Or struggle with a sectional?
    Seattle Drain Service

Comment

Attachment I will try to make the picture bigger so you can see it in action. You can see the end of it on the top left side and the water coming out.
      Attached Files

Comment

I just found out that if you click on the picture it will enlarge. Nice. Here is a picture of the jetter set up.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Cuda View Post
          Soft Stoppage 101 lol. Now you are going to hit it with a jetter? Or struggle with a sectional?
          The soft blockage is about 15-20 feet long. This would not be hard with a sectional cable(c-14).

Comment

Originally posted by kol 15 View Post
            I just found out that if you click on the picture it will enlarge. Nice. Here is a picture of the jetter set up.
            My father used to do this with the old flat tape hand rods. Tape a garden hose to the rod and push it into the plugged sewer. When the water stopped backing up but the sewer still was plugged meant the hose end past the blockage, he pull back till it started to back up again and just work that spot till the line opened.
            Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
            A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
            Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
            Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

there are a handful here that use a forward rotor jetter nozzle with our camera taped to the hose.

I've cleared lots of sludge lines with a good garden hose and nozzle. but you're limited to the size of pipe, stiffness of the hose and type of bends. 2'' pipe with 45's are the best.

rick.
              phoebe it is

Comment

This was not very hard. Down the cleanout and straight to the back of the house. Only 35 feet in 4" clay pipe. The hardest part was the joints had settled.
                Here is a picture where a wet wipe got packed in between the pipe joint.
                Attached Files

Comment

Pipe patch that mofo!
                  Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
                    Pipe patch that mofo!
                    The sewer pipes have settled under the basement floor. It looks like a bunch of speed bumps. Every joint is bad, some worse than others. I think they are going to break up the floor and replace it all.

Comment

Working...
                    X