X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• re-termination cost

Had a helper yesterday cut my pushrod about 1 foot from the camera. Whats the going rate for re-termination? Its a See Snake compact BW.

Re: re-termination cost

Depends on where you send it.

Last year we had three reterms (yes, THREE) 1 B+W full size. 1 color compact and 1 microreel. All were between $500-$600. Reterm kits alone were about $300 each.

Comment

Most reterms are 250.00 to 300.00. Returm kits are about 150.00 list price . I do not have the exact prices with me as i am home now. Marvin

Comment

Originally posted by mpc_mhayes View Post
        Had a helper yesterday cut my pushrod about 1 foot from the camera. Whats the going rate for re-termination? Its a See Snake compact BW.
        Just a heads up on the cost of a Compact Reterm.

R18733 Compact Reterm Kit : 83.55
        Labor for Reterm : 200.00
        Total Cost : 283.55

Comment

Damn Thats a good price. What about a Gen-eye 2 ?
          INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
          Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

The gen eye 2 is about 600.00 to returm the kits are expensive and there is more work. They are made by radiodetction in england. Everything on the gen eye is more the camera heads and ic cords are about twice as much as ridge price. The reason the english drink warm beer is because they have radiodection refrigerators marvin

Comment

Originally posted by rod man View Post
              The reason the english drink warm beer is because they have radiodection refrigerators marvin
              LMAO!!!! Sad, but true I'll bet.
              INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
              Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Originally posted by rod man View Post
                The reason the english drink warm beer is because they have radiodection refrigerators marvin
                and I always thought it was because Lucas made their refrigeration.
                In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Comment

Working...
                X