X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• seesnake hq latest problems

Just did a fresh install of windows 7 64 bit and seesnake hq starts to load with the latest download file than vanishes never continues, no errors nothing, no pop ups asking for permission it just vanishes! so I pulled out my original installation disk and it loads up no problem. Did several file downloads it never made any difference. So this is problem one. But I was able to get past it just letting people know what I did to fix it.

Problem 2 seesnake hq went through a series of updates to my new install and all was good I think it did 3 updates total. then it is at version 152.****** and it tries to update to the newest that is like 175 gets though the beginning of updating then goes away again nothing no error messages. I can use seesnke hq right now just pointing out little problems. I have no anti virus on so it is nothing like that this is a fresh sp patched windows 7 with nothing else loaded.
    Seattle Drain Service

Re: seesnake hq latest problems

Update Seesnake says the Ridgid file has no valid digital signature so it will not install it, maybe someone needs to give the file a signature? And I am on version 153 the update is 175
    Seattle Drain Service

Comment

HQ Support has been in contact with Cuda and we are working to resolve his issue.

Comment

Originally posted by hqsupport1 View Post
        HQ Support has been in contact with Cuda and we are working to resolve his issue.
        Smile

Comment

Originally posted by hqsupport1 View Post
          Perfect, that's exactly what people hope will happen when they post a problem here.
          Thanks for responding to the issue cuda reported and helping him through it.
          ---------------
          Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
          ---------------
          “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
          ---------
          "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
          ---------
          sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

Comment

HQ support team figured it out for me. yay! It was such a dumb thing, It was Microsoft Explorer! I dont even use IE I only use it on a fresh install to download firefox then delete the icons. Turns out Internet Explorer had seektech listed as a unsecure download location and it passed that through to the operating system had nothing to do with web browsing it just shows how intertwined the two are. Anyway removes all instances of seektech for the untrusted site and seesnake HQ installs and updates just like it should. Thanks! To Guy and the HQ support team for the help.
            Seattle Drain Service

Comment

Working...
            X