sewer camera

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sewer camera

Any thoughts on a gator sewer cameta I never heard of it but the guys selling it with a hundred and twenty five foot real black&white monitor no sonde and no locator800 dollar s

Re: sewer camera

If it works, you can use it just to verify if a line is cleaned properly and what distance it runs. Otherswise no sonde is useless for locating. Verify the condition and if it is repairable in the future. Get a ser # and call gatorcam or a service center for help.
    Not a bad start, but not as usefull as you will need. Theres a reason they're selling it cheap.
    Rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

thank you sir

Comment

Thats exactly what id do , I dont do any commercial work just residental 120' Mains max most r 80' just to make sure its open and to show the customer I have a 512 sonde and locator already its the one u tape on just need to figure out how to put it in the spring

Comment

You Gatorcam 1 ,2 ,3 Whatever the case may be should be the exact same thing as a Gen-eye 1,2,or3...just Blue instead of orange...

I'd be pretty surprised if it does not have a sonde as depending on the age it's pretty much standard issue., and should transmit on 512.

As far as putting a tape on sonde in the spring that is easy enough to do depending on the size of the sonde.
          INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
          Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Thanks gene and rick I have the unfortunate pleasure to say that I broke the damn thing the first day I used it.i was done rodding /camering a line and went to clean off some sludge of the head and I guess I gripped yhe head to hatd so as I wiped it off I loosened the csmera head and must of twisted all the wiring and now I have no picture the led'z worked bit no picture .I re soldered the loose wire but still no picture. Called a j colemon and he flat out said he wont even try to fix or replace the head just come in and buy a new/or used ridgid.after my atempt to fix now the ledz wont light up .I remember a post a while ago about a guy who used a car back up camera on his gator since no replacement parts are avaliable.any thoughts gentleman? ? Btw its a grey color reel wich I think is the gator one ...I know I know should of bought a ridgid!! But any advice instead of playing a rude trick and put it outside the van and wach and see if someone grabs it thinking they just stole a great tool.lol

Comment

I'm sorry to see things like this happen. Sadly, those of us who have been on this forum for a while see these type of result all of the time.

Mark
              "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Its ok.lesson learned the hard way I just left the bank and they approved me for a 8k loan so im going to go to a j collmens in chicago as soon as its deposited in my account and get lost in a mans toy store heaven! !!! Thanks for all the help gentlemen !!

Comment

Originally posted by sewermonster85 View Post
                  Its ok.lesson learned the hard way I just left the bank and they approved me for a 8k loan so im going to go to a j collmens in chicago as soon as its deposited in my account and get lost in a mans toy store heaven! !!! Thanks for all the help gentlemen !!
                  Say High to Kirk and Marv. While there go next door for a great lunch. I really enjoy the Meatloaf at Fireside.
                  Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
                  Ron's Facebook
                  A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
                  Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
                  Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

Will do ratz , funds should be a valuable first thing in the morning so I should b headed up the r e

Comment

Working...
                    X