Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: proper equiptment storage

Originally posted by sewermonster85 View Post
    the guy that I bought it from had it already setup like that I'm not exactly 100 percent sure of how we did it or what he used but that's what I use I don't know if he rewired something I accidentally put compact it's the full-size rigid real not the new one probably about 4 years old
    Just a laptop? no power supply? on a Ridgid Seesnake reel? you have to be getting power from somewhere.

Comment

Im not sure about this stuff. But if you have any thing electronic and it get very cold and you bring it into a heated space, you will get condensation on the inside.
      I have taken cameras and put them in zip lock bags before bringing them inside. Wait until it gets close to the inside temp then take it out of the bag.
      Charlie

My seek the peek fundraiser page
      http://observatory.mountwashington.o...nal&fr_id=1040

http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/conditions.php

new work pictures 12/09
      http://public.fotki.com/hvachawk/

Comment

I think the battery would be the biggest limiting factor in very cold weather. very short battery life. extra batteries or AC power

BTW sewermonster85, could a little punctuation be used? your posts are hard to read. not trying to be an a$$ ... just trying to help
        In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Comment

I've been trying to capitalize as needed. Of course it depends on what computer, tablet I'm on.

Rick.
          phoebe it is

Comment

I will try and do better gentlemen.I apologize , the phone im using goes haywire sometimes!!!!!!!!

Comment

By the way gentlemen, have any of you guys had experience with the look alike cables that are like the spartans? Only reason I ask is , a j Coleman sells one for almost half the price of the spartan cables , but look exactly the same.

Comment

Probably duracable brand. I have not used them. I would suggest trying draincables.com they make their own and are a favorite of many a drummer here and on other forums . I am a sectional guy though

Comment

I miss my electric eel sectional. 200'of cable ,newer spools ,a case full of cutters .I think they were 1 1/4" with the inner core.Great for outside use, quick connects, darn u swade plumbing. Now u got me wanting to get mine back.I started doing alot of of slab house and crawlspace roddings so I got rid of it and got a spartan 1065 .I love the self feeder, only for retrieving purposes, but I think the cables could last a little longer .sigh

Comment

Working...
                  X