Navitrack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Navitrack

Hi, my 10 year old Navitrack wouldn't respond to any commands, just sang away. Is there a way to reboot this (other than taking batteries out) ((tried that))
    Thanks, any other ideas?

Re: Navitrack

Robert, make sure you are set for 512 hz. and on sonde mode. I had a plumber come to me who didn't know what he was doing and pressed almost every button. I had to reset the receiver to 512 sonde.

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

What's 512 mean lol. Yeah I know thanks though. It when turned on wouldn't allow me to do ANY commands, no up down, no menu, etc. I played with it turning it on and off. I got it to work, then turned it off, then no worky. Then many on and offs to get it to work again. Then on and off, twice, it worked, then third time, no worky again. It seemed to come back to life when I used menu and on off at. Same time, (like rebooting a phone with a non removable battery) so after going into the menu, and resetting and choosing different modes it went on and off correctly 3 times. I also let it whirl away for 10 mind. Looks like a new locator is in the near future.
      I got my first radical descaling job tomorrow w my new jetter to help pay for it,,,, , a new house completely remodeled top to bottom with a horid CI sewer. I'm representing the buyer and the seller knows it may disintegrate. Yeah buddy.

Comment

Robert, unless you have a reverse cleanout or my super nozzle, you're going to fill the line up with heavy solids that will not flush out. might make it clean and end up with a large clump of debris sitting there. a reverse cleanout will take care of the mess.

rick.
        phoebe it is

Comment

How? He's got 18gpm flowing through that thing.....shouldn't that wash everything out?
          Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Thanks for the 411. There's an extra clean out next to where I will start. So with a ton of water I feel good. I have a 4 forward 6 back nozzel. I haven't tried yet.
            So have u got a patent on ur super nozzle yet?

Comment

Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
              How? He's got 18gpm flowing through that thing.....shouldn't that wash everything out?
              Thank you.
              I can see if it's done wrong getting loaded up. But if done right I'm thinking yes. Rick's got me scared. I got the warthog, Chain flail, along with the 6 back 4 forward. And I get to use the 1/2. I'm gonna be ticking off some roaches tomorrow. There was a gaggle down there

Comment

Water alone will not wash heavy solids down stream. Its just like panning for gold. The heavy stuff, gold stays put.

The 4 forward might do some pushing, but it sounds like a long day unless you have a reverse c/o. Trust me

Rick.
                phoebe it is

Comment

[Hi, my 10 year old Navitrack wouldn't respond to any commands, just sang away. Is there a way to reboot this (other than taking batteries out) ((tried that))
                  Thanks, any other ideas?

Will the life time warranty take care of the problem ?

Comment

Originally posted by sewer rat View Post
                    [Hi, my 10 year old Navitrack wouldn't respond to any commands, just sang away. Is there a way to reboot this (other than taking batteries out) ((tried that))
                    Thanks, any other ideas?

Will the life time warranty take care of the problem ?
                    Interesting question, I'll give that a shot. Thanks

Comment

Have a good Thanksgiving Robert
                      Dave Doyle

Comment

Hey Robert, what happened with your Navi ?

Comment

Working...
                        X