Rm200 issues?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rm200 issues?

I've heard from two local plumbers that they had issues with the camera in the RM200 malfunctioning. Something to do with the smaller circumference causing an issue with the mercury switch in the end . Has ANYONE heard of this? I just dont want to spend over $10k and then have issues with it. Thanks.

Re: Rm200 issues?

nothing yet and I've got miles and miles of use on mine. even clearing stoppages with ramming speed.

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

Call Alan J Coleman in Chicago. They sell AND repair more ridgid cameras than just about anyone in the country, neigh the world! If anyone would know about common problems with any of the reels it would be them. Well, Josh and them.

They did eliminate the non-self leveling head a few months ago. Now you can only get it with a self leveling head. It's a very very very new product.

Comment

My understanding is it's not a mercury type design, but a weighted type pendulum.

Like I said, I beat mine up and it keeps on ticking. Plus if there's a problem with their new cameras it's under warranty. So I can't picture anything more than mailing a 12 oz. Camera head back for replacement.

Irguy should be able to chime in.

Rick.
        phoebe it is

Comment

Working...
        X