X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Planning on Purchasing SeeSnake System

I am planning on purchasing a SeeSnake System to add to my inspections business. I plan on primarily doing home sewer inspections and need to know if the SeeSnake Compact (2 to 12inch) or the Mini-System (1-1/4 to 6inch)is the way I should go? The individual that turned me on to the SeeSnake System indicated that they had 150ft of cable, but I don't see where you can purchase the Compact system w/that length of cable. Hopefully I'll be able to drum up some commercial inspections as well, so should I stick with the Compact System? How does one go about getting the Compact System w/150 or 200ft of cable, instead of 100ft, which is standard?

Jerry,

Thank you for your interest in the RIDGID SeeSnake camera. I will try to answer your questions.

It sounds like you are looking for a versatile camera that can be used for home inspection and industrial use. If you are looking at inspecting lines that are greater than 2 inch in diameter, I would suggest that you look at the SeeSnake standard system. This is our most versatile system. It pushes further than all of our other systems and it allows you to inspect the larger industrial lines. As an added feature, the standard system can now be purchased with a self leveling option.

If you are looking for maneuverability, I would recommend the SeeSnake Mini. It can inspect lines as small as 1-1/4 inch up to 8 inches in diameter. It will work fine for home inspections and would allow you to perform inspections of industrial lines that are smaller than 8 inches.

Both the standard and the mini can be purchased with 200 ft. of push cable.

From what you wrote, the compact would not fully meet your needs. People purchase the compact for its extreme portability. At 20 lbs., and with its compact design, it is excellent for carting in and out of tight spots. It only comes with 100 ft. of push cable and could be an excellent choice as a second camera or if you were always going to be inspecting shorter runs inside lines that range from 1-1/2 inch to 4 inches in diameter.
    Mark F. Fleming<br />Product Manager<br />RIDGID/Kollmann

Comment

Working...
    X