cs6 and rm200 impresses the public works inspector

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cs6 and rm200 impresses the public works inspector

have a brand new customer trying to finish up his multi million $$$ home under construction the last 2.5 years. before it can get signed off the cities public works inspector has to witness a live sewer inspection.

the 4'' line runs out a rear easement and crosses under 2 different properties before transitioning to 6'' vcp and then connecting to the cities 8'' vcp pipe.

my cs6 and rm200 all battery powered made the job a breeze and was enough to impress the inspector that the pipes was still in good enough condition to pass. which then turned into a conversation about the hi tech equipment I was using. of course he's never seen anything like this before. but then again, he's never met me before

rick.
    Last edited by PLUMBER RICK; 03-21-2014, 10:47 PM.
    phoebe it is

Re: cs6 and rm200 impresses the public works inspector

what's "vcp" ?
    ~~

... it was plumbed by Ray Charles and his helper Stevie Wonder

Comment

VCP=Vitreous Clay Pipe=clay tile pipe

Comment

Originally posted by Swade Plumbing View Post
        VCP=Vitreous Clay Pipe=clay tile pipe
        thanks. we dont get so technical out here. lol
        ~~

... it was plumbed by Ray Charles and his helper Stevie Wonder

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
          have a brand new customer trying to finish up his multi million $$$ home under construction the last 2.5 years. before it can get signed off the cities public works inspector has to witness a live sewer inspection.

the 4'' line runs out a rear easement and crosses under 2 different properties before transitioning to 6'' vcp and then connecting to the cities 8'' vcp pipe.

my cs6 and rm200 all battery powered made the job a breeze and was enough to impress the inspector that the pipes was still in good enough condition to pass. which then turned into a conversation about the hi tech equipment I was using. of course he's never seen anything like this before. but then again, he's never met me before

rick.

This is a great story, Rick! Thanks for sharing!
          Dan
          sigpic

Comment

Im selling an rm200 and cs10 monitor and navitrack 2 locator and more ... Someone make me an offer. Pm me. Worth over 14.5k and im selling for dirt cheap to move on
            Last edited by mambainspections; 10-21-2015, 06:21 AM.

Comment

Exciting stuff, Rick.

I added a Compact2 (with CS 6 Pack) outfit this year. Simple, lightweight, easy to use and great imagery: it's the goto inspection platform for 100ft- (99% of my work).

And like you said, the batteries make great...incredible. I just bought the larger battery for even more run time. There's no doubt these cameras are only going to get better in time. Hope some day to see pan and tilt features, but honestly this setup does everything I need...very impressive. Now, if only they'd incorporate a jetter nozzle into the camera head...I'd consider myself a movie goer once again!

Comment

Working...
              X