cs6 and rm200 impresses the public works inspector

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cs6 and rm200 impresses the public works inspector

have a brand new customer trying to finish up his multi million $$$ home under construction the last 2.5 years. before it can get signed off the cities public works inspector has to witness a live sewer inspection.

the 4'' line runs out a rear easement and crosses under 2 different properties before transitioning to 6'' vcp and then connecting to the cities 8'' vcp pipe.

my cs6 and rm200 all battery powered made the job a breeze and was enough to impress the inspector that the pipes was still in good enough condition to pass. which then turned into a conversation about the hi tech equipment I was using. of course he's never seen anything like this before. but then again, he's never met me before

rick.
    Last edited by PLUMBER RICK; 03-21-2014, 10:47 PM.
    phoebe it is

Re: cs6 and rm200 impresses the public works inspector

what's "vcp" ?
    ~~

... it was plumbed by Ray Charles and his helper Stevie Wonder

Comment

VCP=Vitreous Clay Pipe=clay tile pipe

Comment

Originally posted by Swade Plumbing View Post
        VCP=Vitreous Clay Pipe=clay tile pipe
        thanks. we dont get so technical out here. lol
        ~~

... it was plumbed by Ray Charles and his helper Stevie Wonder

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
          have a brand new customer trying to finish up his multi million $$$ home under construction the last 2.5 years. before it can get signed off the cities public works inspector has to witness a live sewer inspection.

the 4'' line runs out a rear easement and crosses under 2 different properties before transitioning to 6'' vcp and then connecting to the cities 8'' vcp pipe.

my cs6 and rm200 all battery powered made the job a breeze and was enough to impress the inspector that the pipes was still in good enough condition to pass. which then turned into a conversation about the hi tech equipment I was using. of course he's never seen anything like this before. but then again, he's never met me before

rick.

This is a great story, Rick! Thanks for sharing!
          Dan
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X