General questions.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• General questions.

I am in the process of purchasing a Seesnake system. At present the package I am looking at consists of:

KD-200-Mini-B&W Reel
    B&W Toolbox Monitor
    Mini transmitter
    Either the KD-4550 or the new Navitrack.

I intend to mainly use this equipement to locate pipes during excavation of properties. There will also be a small amount of residential inspections.

Questions are:

Is this the right set up?

Do I get the 230V or 115V set up? What are the advantages/disadvatages?

I live on Vancouver Island and there are very few distributors. If and when I can get them to locate what I need (out dated catalogues and price lists!) there is a very large difference in prices, availability etc. Where can I go to get a good price on this system?

Thanks for any assistance.

Jeremy,

A mini 200' is one of our most popular models. Very good choice for all around inspections.

The 230v is used mostly in Europe as the US and Japan use the 115v. I am not sure what they are using in Vancouver but my guess would be 115v. Check with the city to be sure.

Thank you for choosing SeeSnake!

TCY

Comment

Thank you for the reply. I actually live in Victoria on Vancouver Island and we use 115V, so that will be the model I choose!

I am still looking for a place to buy this equipment and am very interested in finding a source and price for the NaviTrack?

[ 10-14-2002, 01:32 PM: Message edited by: Jeremy ]

Comment

Use the distributor finder on the SeeSnake.com site or look at www.ridgid.com/navitrack.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,

TCY

Comment

I have looked at both sites in detail and have all the information on the products, that is why I want to buy them. The problem is that it 'appears' the only place in British Columbia that I can buy the NaviTrack from is Hansen Industrial Tool Supply in Vancouver? I live in Victoria and Vancouver is a few hours away and an expensive ferry ride.

As far as the Seesnake line of products goes, the only place listed in Victoria is Andrew Sheret Ltd. When I contacted them they did not know much about the line of products and their 'price list' did not have items I was interested in listed??

All I want to do is buy a Seesnake system and a NaviTrack, should it be this difficult?

Comment

I have a message in to the Area Manager. I will email you the information you need.

TCY

Comment

Thank you TCY, I look forward to any info.

Comment

hEY JERMEY yOU CAN CALL A COMPANY CALLED RABCO IN THE u.S 1800 562 0677 THEY SHIP ANY WHERE AND HAVE BOTH ITEMS IN STOCK 203 562 0677 iS THERE NORAML PHONE IF YOU KNOW THE COUNTRY CODE THEY CAN HELP YOU VERY FAST AND ARE VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE.aS FOR THE NAVITRACK i OWN ONE AND YOU CAN ASK ME ANY QUESTION YOU WANT THIS IS AN AWSOME UNIT THE BEST THERE IS.
                PETE ADVANC TECH SEWER AND DRAIN.ROMPREY12@ATTBI.COM E-MAIL ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE.

Comment

Working...
                X