X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Compact Model (B/W) Operating Instructions

My color Mini is in for service. My local rep has let me demo the new compact black & white model, unfortunately, I forgot to take the operating manual with it. I think I've figured out how the system works, but I'm sure there's a shortcut to getting the brightest possible picture. I use the red button on the back of the monitor to scroll through the different modes of the red light until it is a steady glow. This appeares to be the brightest mode. Is this right? Also do I need to pull the battery when I use the A/C adapter? I really like this unit, and I'm set on investing in it. Will the two units (mini color / compact) interchange with each other's monitors? Say I have a 150' line that I just want to take a quick peek at, will my mini work with the compact's monitor? I really hope you say it will, because this unit is the perfect size for storage and travel.

Thanks for any advice you can offer,
    PIPE EYES

PS COULD YOU ALSO EMAIL ME YOUR ANSWERS AT: iseeinpipes@aol.com?

Pipe Eyes,
    We have some owner's manuals online. Click on this link to get there ... http://www.seesnake.com/manuals.html

I'm sure one of the other guys will answer your other questions... I'm just a web guy

Josh

Comment

Pipe Eyes,
      You are correct the way to scroll through the various brightness settings is to press and hold the red button in on the back of the monitor. You do need to pull the battery when using the AC adapter. The unit will not trickle charge the battery. The battery must be charged using a conventional charger. And finally the monitors are interchangeable with all of the SeeSnake systems so you could use the compact monitor with your mini system. You still need to have a color monitor to view color but otherwise, all of the monitors are interchangeable. I hope this is of some assistance.

Comment

Actually you can leave the battery in the unit while you use the ac adapter.

Best Regards,

Comment

Working...
        X