Rm 200 ball guides

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rm 200 ball guides

Im looking for ridgid part numbers for either a full set or individual camera/ ball guides that came with my rm200 . 2 of them have fallen off while in the pipe which im not happy about. When i called aj coleman to order replacements, he couldnt even tell me what part number it is. Please help

That blue/red clip is the worst design ever. The u-clip was simple and great. That was another reason amongst many why I went with the full size over the rm200
    Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

46708 rM200 Ball Guide 85mm 46713 rM200 Ball Guide 125mm ttps://www.ridgid.com/us/en/seesnak...-camera-system

that's the link to the home page with the 85mm and 125mm guides. They also make a 60mm guide not listed.

give customer service a call for some replacements. If you get the run around, give me a pm or message and I'll get you to the right person for assistance.

Rick.
      Last edited by PLUMBER RICK; 04-13-2014, 01:38 AM.
      phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by vette850 View Post
        Im looking for ridgid part numbers for either a full set or individual camera/ ball guides that came with my rm200 . 2 of them have fallen off while in the pipe which im not happy about. When i called aj coleman to order replacements, he couldnt even tell me what part number it is. Please help
        Good morning! The issues with the RM200 ball guides have been quite confusing to say the least. What we have learned from Ridgid is that there will now be five different sizes of RM200 ball guides and these may possibly all be included with sales of the RM200 in the future.

40593 2PK 36MM 16.00
        35338 2PK 45MM 41.25
        40598 2PK 61MM 41.25
        46708 1PK 85MM 39.45
        46713 1PK 125MM 43.25

I hope that this helps and we should have these in stock. Due to amount of sales, stock varies from day to day.

Thanks! -Kirk

Comment

Just curious....why are these guides listed in MM?
          Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

• kirk@allanjcoleman.com
            Editing a comment
            I'm not fore sure. Maybe Josh can shed some light on that!

• theplungerman
            theplungerman commented
            Editing a comment
            Good question

Possibly because the original prototypes are made on a 3d printer. Mm are much easier to work with unless you work with decimals and .001 of an inch.

irguy will have the answer, if he can figure out the new forum format.

Rick.
          phoebe it is

Comment

• theplungerman
            theplungerman commented
            Editing a comment
            Wow,,,, Your like Wikipedia,,,, new name is rickipedia,,,,,
            You must not watch very much TV. Bravo.

Not quite sure. Its a more precise way of listing the measurements and its friendly to our customers overseas. Just the way its always been.

Comment

• theplungerman
            theplungerman commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah well, I don't like it, we use the inches feet thing here so give us inches feet darn it. Lol

Honestly, lots of plumbers don't know fractions. Probably why they k.i.s.s.

Rick.
          phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
            Honestly, lots of plumbers don't know fractions. Probably why they k.i.s.s.

Rick.
            I can't think of a single plumber who ever worked for me who didn't know fractions. Who have you been working with?

Mark
            "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Mark, first year in the apprenticeship training school, you'd be surprised at how many didn't know fractions or common denominators. Sure they knew a 1/2" and 1/4", but mixed fractions, forget about it.

remember I was 18 at the time and fresh from school. Others were more your age

Rick.

ps. I phoned a friend and the answer is metric as we are the only ones using inches. Even our cameras are technically 25mm.
              phoebe it is

Comment

I bought these from Terry @ All Star Sewer to use on my full size SeeSnake. He can make any size you need. Not much for these to hang up on and they slide super nice.

Comment

Originally posted by AssTyme View Post
                  I bought these from Terry @ All Star Sewer to use on my full size SeeSnake. He can make any size you need. Not much for these to hang up on and they slide super nice.
                  Price?

Comment

• AssTyme
                    AssTyme commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I don't remember the exact price but there were reasonable. Twenty something ???

How heavy are they? The thing I like about the Ridgid ball guides is that they are very light which I have found makes a huge difference on long pushes.

Comment

Working...
                  X