CS-10 - 640 x 480

CS6 - 320 x 240
    CS-6 is 640x480 too, not 320x240
    Seattle Drain Service

Comment

My bad, guess I was looking at the MiniPak

Comment

Originally posted by Cuda View Post

Talk about a smokin deal! $1775 for the cs6 with charger and 2 batteries. $1950 was the best price before with no charger and no batteries. Didn't need one but was about to order 2 batteries so it only made sence to buy the package from Kirk. Thanks Ben!
        believe me, it's going to be the hottest selling seesnake monitor/ recorder to date. between the price and features, it's a win win package.

Rick.
        phoebe it is

Comment

I demoed the cs6, I thought it was really cool and thought seriously about getting it. A very sturdy handy 'little' device.
          But I wanted a bigger screen,,,, BUT,, most of all, I wanted to look more proffesional. To me it seemed a little small and starter level-ish.
          Very cool indeed for some applications, but not all IMHO.
          I have 2 monitors, 1 is a heavy old beast VCR turned into a dvd w a Sony direct and my new gvision. Several of many expensive items aren't bought by me.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuda View Post

Talk about a smokin deal! $1775 for the cs6 with charger and 2 batteries. $1950 was the best price before with no charger and no batteries. Didn't need one but was about to order 2 batteries so it only made sence to buy the package from Kirk. Thanks Ben!
            Downunder good ole Joe has them at nearly 3k, no batteries. See That's what Tony and I are talking about. Pity we cant find an outlet to bring in Grey Market.............!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I just picked up my CS6 & its the best. I might have to sell my LT1000 as the CS6 just too easy and portable

Comment

• Cleanmen2
                Cleanmen2 commented
                Editing a comment
                Hey AL what did you pay for the CS6.............??????????????

Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
              No text message....just checked my phone. But the CS6 is really great. I had the CS6 on today for about 3 hours and the battery still looks good.....it doesn't say full or 1/2....it give voltage. It's an 18v battery and was at 17.3 volts. The portability is awesome.....works great when in a tight bathroom. The small size can also be an advantage......was operating the push rod while a customer watched. When I got to a certain inspection point, I simply picked up the cs6 and rotated it to the correct position so it showed upright. Just based off size, I would buy the CS6 over the CS10 even if money wasn't an issue.

If you buy now, you get 2 free batteries. Call aj coleman, ask for kirk and tell him ben sent you. Free shipping and tax free! Plus they give you the batteries if you buy during the spring fling.....other places have you fill out the paperwork and have you deal with the factory. 773-728-2400
              Pretty neat lookin little monitor, not too small not to large and I would have bought one sooner if Ben had said it also came with a free memory stick lol. Hey Ben PM me the price on a rm200 from them if you even asked when you called.
              Last edited by Cuda; 04-28-2014, 06:40 PM.
              Seattle Drain Service

Comment

One little thing on the CS6 it would have been nice to have a rca jack for the elderly people who are not digital yet so that a DVD could have been made while doing the inspection. But I imagine the cost would have gone up a little, I would have paid it for the rca jack, I still have a dvd base that could have seamlessly hooked into the system. I carry a laptop anyway to make one but it's another step. rant off
                Seattle Drain Service

Comment

Has anyone used the software you download for video conversion from Ridgid? We have sold a couple if CS6's but I'm interested in how easy the software is to use. We tell our mini pak customers to use their iPhone to record the location and the trouble area on the screen then simply email to client saving the hassle of doing it that night. Sometimes I have better things to do than spending more time on a PC after a 12 hour day in the field!
                  Regards, Bill

The definition of Insanity: "Doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result."
                  Albert Einstein

Comment

bill, i plug my usb into their computer and transfer all the video and photos in under a minute. then at night i send them a very detailed HQ report. my customers and other contractors love it. if you want a sample report, let me know and I'll email 1 to you. Rick
                    Last edited by PLUMBER RICK; 05-01-2014, 07:07 PM.
                    phoebe it is

Comment

I send everything by email. No telling if someone has a virus on their computer and sticking your thumb drive in random computers is just asking for trouble. The recording method makes the files small. This morning I just did a 23 minute video and the file size was only 290 megabytes. Makes video upload and email very easy. My average inspection video is 6-12 minutes. I do more videos then written reports because I have a city report I have to follow. However if up to the plumber how to give a report, the HQ report is way better and would set you apart from the competition by far.

For taking pictures, I used to do the same thing...take picture of my phone and email to customer. the CS6 does this with the push of a button. Attaching a few sample pics from this morning so you can see the difference. Here's something to consider Bill.....if you had to make a decision on someone sewer...what would help you make a better choice....the clarity of my pics or the clarity of a cell phone pic?

I've had the CS6 for 22 days and have 28 inspection on there. The file size saves me about 3 hours of upload and report time....28 reports X 3 hours = 84 hours or 3-1/2 DAYS....in less then a month. I saved 3-1/2 days?! Aw crap no wonder I was having so much time on facebook.

Attached Files
                      Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

And who talked you into the cs6 ben

They copy my thumb drive. Not sure if a virus could go back and forth. But I can't email the video so I give them the usb to copy.

I could just buy a bunch of usb thumb drives and let them keep them after I copy it onto my HQ sofware.

Might be a question for Irguy to answer.

Rick.

phoebe it is

Comment

Kirk at AJ talked me into it. You plug a thumb drive in and it's completely exposed.
                          Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

So the night you drove 60 miles to borrow my seesnake and I demonstrated the cs6 wasn't the reason? All the phone calls back and forth while you contemplate the full size seesnake and monitor?

its ok Ben, my commission check is still the same

Rick.
                            phoebe it is

Comment

Naw.....Kirk's been getting on me about the CS6.......hahahahahahaha...................can't take it anymore......yes Rick. You're the one that convinced me to buy the CS6 and the Spring Fling had nothing to do with it.
                              Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Working...
                              X