No announcement yet.

Trying to decide between CS6 and CS10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just wanted to follow up on this topic. I received my cs10 and I'm very happy with it. The 12" clear screen, lightweight, and double battery power have made my work life much easier. Now I can grab the monitor and reel of choice and make one trip with ease. No more stressing my back out like when I was using the 49lb vhs color monitor. No more squinting or getting close to see the monitor. No more setting up extension cords!!!

The thing I think I love the most which I wasn't expecting is Ridgid Connect. The ability to send videos, and still images along with a description of the job, and recommendations all in one easy to deliver report makes explaining the job to my customers easier. Sometimes real estate agents, plumbers, owners who cant be at the job site, etc., need to see the report. Having video reports accessible online makes that easier. I will be subscribing after my free trial.

Thanks to Ridgid for a great tool!

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
      k-60 is the best selling sewer machine from ridgid, can't be just me recommending it.

cs6 is the least expensive monitor with the best features. will soon be the most popular best selling monitor they produce. all digital and super portable.

rm-200 has replaced my full size, mini, and micro reel as my camera. it will inspect 1.5'' - 6'' without an issue and I've pushed it out the entire length on many occasions. it will be the best selling reel once people actually get their hands on it and put it through the test.

rick.

Did you really mean what you said above about the rm-200 camera and the distance you have pushed it as one of my mates is about to buy the cs6 monitor and a rm200 camera to use on 100mm sewerage inspections

Tony

Comment

• PLUMBER RICK
        PLUMBER RICK
        PLUMBER RICK commented
        Editing a comment
        Have him order it with the thicker d2b reel push rod. Its 165' and has a longer dual spring in the head. I've been able to do 1.5-6" with the d2b reel. Still the same 1" self leveling camera head.

Rick.

Originally posted by AFM View Post

Did you really mean what you said above about the rm-200 camera and the distance you have pushed it as one of my mates is about to buy the cs6 monitor and a rm200 camera to use on 100mm sewerage inspections

Tony

You poke fun at him as a person then want questions answered ?

Comment

Originally posted by AssTyme View Post

You poke fun at him as a person then want questions answered ?

There's a huge difference between respecting someone and sometimes giving them chit on things & downright badmouthing, ripping on them as a person.

Comment

There's a huge difference between respecting someone and sometimes giving them chit on things & downright badmouthing, ripping on them as a person.
        And where have I as you say bad mouthed Rick?

Tony

Comment

Originally posted by AFM View Post

And where have I as you say bad mouthed Rick?

Maybe it's not just Rick ? Maybe it's anything to do with the USA ?

Here are two examples...

Tony
          "Plumber Rick is a legend in his own mind they seek here they him there they seek Plumber Rick everywhere

Tony"

"O please don`t come we have enough problems without you

Tony"

Comment

"Plumber Rick is a legend in his own mind they seek here they him there they seek Plumber Rick everywhere

Tony"

"O please don`t come we have enough problems without you

Tony"
            So under your definition what I said above about Rick or anyone else is bad mouthing if I wanted to bad mouth someone there would be a lot more ******* words that wouldn`t be printed on this forum so get a life if you so precious don`t come to Australia as you wont last five minutes and if you think for one minute I`m going to agree with everything Americans do or say then you are dreaming

Tony

Comment

Rick I got my mate to talk to Chris at Ridgid and he said the d2b stiffer cable is an optional extra and you have to buy the rm200 camera first and get the d2b separately at an extra cost

Tony

Comment

• RIDGIDJames
                RIDGIDJames
                RIDGIDJames commented
                Editing a comment
                The rM200 now comes in (2) options; the rM200A (42348), which is the original unit and the rM200B (47528) which has the new D2B drum (47538). If you own a rM200 and want the D2B drum, you can purchase it separately. If you aren't a rM200 owner and want the D2B drum, simply purchase the rM200B.

Thanks for clarifying this James.

My preference is the Rm200B. The D2B cable is bigger, stiffer and has a dual front camera flex spring leader.

The only drawback is that it's limited to 165' compared to 200' with the D2A reel.

Rick.

phoebe it is

Comment

Thanks for the info James my mate has already picked up his rm200 and is rapped with it I had a go with it and was amazed that it had a smaller diameter push cable and was stiffer but able to go around a 100mm earthenware trap and was easier than my large 200' seesnake and the small monitor with the USB stick to record on why would you need it bigger I feel Ridgid is on the right track but the prices charged are to high outside the US which should be seriously looked into

Tony

Comment

I'm taking all offers on a 4 month old rm200 reel, cs10 monitor, and navitrack 2.. With batteries and charger. My drain inspection company is going under... Its in superb condition.I know its worth iver 14.5k but i need to get rid of it and move on quick, make me any offer... You may be surprised

Comment

I have the cs6 and if screen size is your only concern you can download an app to your phone that makes it very easy to transfer the image to another device, mine is set up for an ipad that i hand to the client if i’m going on a roof they can see everything i’m seeing, and they don’t have to leave there couch, i would like to know if they have a ac power adapter for the CS6

Comment

I'm a big fan. I'd rather have a membership with continual upgrades than buy a new version every year.

Comment

Working...
                      X