CS6 video quality/size

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CS6 video quality/size

Is there a way to change the quality and file size while recording?
    Buy cheap, buy twice.

yes, but the default setting is what I use. i believe its 20 fps.

Rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

How do you change it? Read that manual 3 times over.
      Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

its in the settings/ tools of the hq software i believe. will have to recheck when i power it back up.

rick.
        phoebe it is

Comment

Thanks, found it on the hq software.....I was looking on the CS6
          Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

So what's the recording size when you copy and paste it off the thumb drive onto the computer?
            Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Regular Video on the CS6 is recorded in MPEG4 (H.264) at 30 FPS, and 640 x 480 resolution. This quality/size of video is not adjustable on the CS6 other than changing the brightness or contrast.

The live video recording quality settings in the HQ software only adjust the video taken shot live in HQ, (for example with an LT1000 hooked up to a laptop running HQ and camera reel).

Autolog video is MPEG4 (H.264) with a Variable Frame Rate. This will be lower quality video and lower FPS to reduce file sizes.

File sizes of the videos depend on the length of a video. For example, I just took a video that was 1:30 in duration and it took up about 14MB in file size for just the video. If you are doing job reports with text, pictures, etc. and not just using the raw videos, there will be other files associated with the report that make larger file sizes.

Thank you

HQ Software Support team

Comment

Thanks for the response.
                Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Working...
                X