Lost half my l.e.d's in seesnake

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost half my l.e.d's in seesnake

Hi guys Iv got a seesnake standard with colour self levelling & I have lost half the lighting on it?...3 out of 6 leds dont come pn anymore. I had it re termed last week for other damage & was secretly hoping it would fix it.. Anyone had or knows this problem?

sounds like it's time for a rebuilt camera head.
    Seattle Drain Service

Comment

mm thats what I was thinking.. was quoted $1200aud for the refurb camera & 5k for a new camera head.. what do they go for in the U.S?

Comment

I used mine with only half the lights for months. If thats any constellation.

Comment

A grand for a rebuilt non self level.
          Seattle Drain Service

Comment

A REBUILT SL IN THE US IS ABOUT 1200.00 AND THE OLD SL HEAD. YOU HAVE A PAL SYSTEM DOWN UNDER AND WE DO NOT STOCK ANY REBUILD PAL SYSTEM HEADS SO ANYONE HERE WOULD HAVE TO GET YOUR HEAD REBUILT WITH SHIPPING IT WOULD TAKE A WHILE. IF THEY HAVE A REBUILT HEAD DOWN THERE IT IS A FAIR PRICE MARVIN

Comment

I had the same problem and had it changed over for $1200. You can actually remove the led ring from the camera. Shame it's not a $50 replacement part because it looks like that's all it is.
              Regards, Bill

The definition of Insanity: "Doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result."
              Albert Einstein

Comment

Yea I ended up getting a refurb head. My god the difference is amazing.. I cant believe what I used to put up with.

Comment

How much is the pipe organ expected to bring in?
                  Seattle Drain Service

Comment

Working...
                  X