Cs-10 system overlay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cs-10 system overlay

Any way to shut off the system overlay? (The black box with the green letters at the bottom of the screen)

Comment

If its similar to the cs6 software, you should be able to adjust the size and location in your settings of the monitor. The whole reson for the overlay is for the hq reporting to make it a legit video. I also include the onscreen countrplus overlay as it's much more convient while viewing the screen and snapshots.

Rick.
      phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by Drain dude View Post
        Any way to shut off the system overlay? (The black box with the green letters at the bottom of the screen)

Unfortunately no, I was told over a year ago that there may be a firmware update down the road... ???

Comment

Originally posted by AssTyme View Post
          Unfortunately no, I was told over a year ago that there may be a firmware update down the road... ???
          You are correct, the overlay cannot be turned off. I don't see firmware updates in the immediate future but I've passed this comment to the developers.

Guy

Comment

Originally posted by irguy View Post

You are correct, the overlay cannot be turned off. I don't see firmware updates in the immediate future but I've passed this comment to the developers.

Guy

Would also be nice to have the mic muted on default, sometimes I forget to turn it off and some things should not be heard, lol

Thank You

Comment

Working...
            X