Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New at Jetting

Gold Star Manor Finished: http://youtu.be/pxjqO_Amft4
    This new facility is a score for me. A new customer referred by another plumber. There are about 30 small buildings housing veterans and seniors with huge trees everywhere.
    I was called out for a building that is vacant,,, they are rehabbing it. And it was totaly blocked solid.
    I used the 1/2 warthog hitting what seemed like 10 bad spots. After it was flowing good and back in business I went in for the polish. And as you can see I couldn't get a few hangers which really ticked me off. Treated it with root X and called it done. That was yesterday.
    This morning I thought about it and I had a light bulb moment. Maybe I was in 6 inch and that is why my chain flail set up for 4 inch wouldn't work.
    And that was the problem,, I went in with a 6 inch chain set up and blamo baby. Done with 3 bad spots in about 40 minutes, (includes set up fill tank etc.) The man in charge was really impressed I came back on my dime. I confessed to him my mistake and he was cool with it.
    Gold Star Manor Finished: http://youtu.be/pxjqO_Amft4
    Last edited by theplungerman; 05-08-2014, 10:29 PM.

Very nice. Why kind of camera reel are you using? Centering guide?
    Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

What nozzle makes the clay look that clean? The warthog or the hummingbird? How do put the voice over on your youtube video? I'll say me and you don't always agree but kudos to the fact that you share your disappoints with us and not just your successes. Great job.
      Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Thanks Ben.
        I used the 1/2 warthog for the brunt of the jetting with the Hummingbird for the hangers. I used the Ridgid standard reel with no centering guide for the last shot, but did use the centering guide for the most of the job.
        Voice over? ,,,, Corel Video studio ultimate x6.

Comment

Mods, can you move this to drain cleaning. Whoops

Comment

Working...
          X