Not again..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not again..

...there's a clean out in the front so we rod to the citys tap first, flush the line with a garden hose the flush the toilets and run the bathtub.the w a ter at the clean out from the hose was flowing great but when we flushed the toilet it was barely flowing.so I rod back into the house popped the line open so I camera to the city then camera toward the house .seen a small belly where she was holding a little w ater and went to pull back...tThe damn things stuck ..I mean good too.so I dump about 3 bottles o f detergent to lube it up and start to try to gently twist an pull to break it free .well I lost my freaking footing and slipped a little and pulled the cable..Well I lost picture.ledz still work ..sonde still works so I'm assuming it's gotta be a we ire loose.when you bend the spring it comes on and off..anyone else ever had this problem...o yea sorry ....forgot to mention it's the ridgid full size reel ...old box monitor.

Sent it out earlier just wondering roughly what I'm looking at price wise.

Comment

• sewermonster85
      sewermonster85 commented
      Editing a comment
      First time I sent it out it was over 1100$ butI broke the camera head then..

I had the same issue not to long ago. Was roughly $300-400 to repair if I remember right
    Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

• theplungerman
      theplungerman commented
      Editing a comment
      Ditto me too, same thing

Here was the thread I wrote about it. https://www.ridgidforum.com/forum/me...d-repair-store
    Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

I'm fortunate enough to live within an hour of AJ Coleman so hopefully they're not too busy so I got 3, inspections to do tomorrow I don't feel like putting him off

Comment

Working...
      X