Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

does anyone know the brand of this camera

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • does anyone know the brand of this camera

    Well what I ment to say does anyone know anything about this brand of camera??.the guys practically giving it to me.jist needs a reterm and new camera head..ect..
    Last edited by sewermonster85; 07-05-2014, 10:45 PM.

  • #2
    I saw that on CL. I was going to email him about it but figured it was gone. I'm not sure of the brand though.

    Comment


    • #3
      UEMSI system, the first time I seen any camera system was about 20 years ago.

      The city of Naperville requires someone from their sewer department to wittiness the power rodding of a residential sewer line. They take reasonability for any repairs needed from the sidewalk to the city sewer connection. One time I was rodding an overhead sewer and my rod got really hung up at 80' which put me out in the parkway. I did get the line flowing, so the city came in with their UEMSI camera unit and televised the line (which they offer free to all residents). It had a decent picture and we were able to see my cutter caught in a large mass of roots.

      As they were bringing the camera back the picture blacked out, the first publics works guy said don't tell me the camera head came apart again, the second guy said it shouldn't of I taped it up really good. Turns out a bunch of sludge was on the lens. But after hearing that I took their system of my list of camera systems to look into purchasing.

      BTW after seeing that I was caught in a root mass I know I could get my cable free. The clean out was about 4' off the ground and the machine about 3' away. It was a Spartan 1065 with cable innercore 3/4" cable. I let the machine build up so much torque the cable started to look like a cork screw, I knew one of three things could have happened, cutter breaks, cable breaks, or roots get cut away. Since the I knew the cable was in very good condition, they left the cutter or the roots. They roots let loose with a loud bang and a rumble from the cutter spinning so fast as it was set free. I finished rodding the line using my 4x6 expanding cutter and they home owners there never had that type of problem since.
      Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
      Ron's Facebook
      A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
      Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
      Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

      Comment


      • #4
        I taped it up real good this time...lmao.....

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by sewermonster85 View Post
          I taped it up real good this time...lmao.....
          The year before that I was at the International Waste Haulers Show in Nashville, and I was looking at the UEMSI, and I was looking at DeepSea's SeeSnake along with a couple others. Then after seeing the UEMSI in the field and hearing Naperville public work guys state that the unit comes apart and needs to be taped up. I took them of my list to look at when I go back to the show next year.

          Year later I made beeline to DeepSea's booth and they were taking the camera and pounding it on the concrete floor. Then they told me to ask any of the other manufactures to do the same. 99% of the other manufacures all replied "We cant do that it will break the camera head!" the other 1% hade a mock up head they were pounding on the floor, and when asked to hook it up to a monitor they stated they forgot the interconnect cable. We bout a DeepSea SeeSnake that year. About two years later Ridgid was putting their name on the SeeSnake.
          Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
          Ron's Facebook
          A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
          Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
          Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

          Comment

          Working...
          X