Ball Guides---

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ball Guides---

What generic type guides do you all use for your cameras? I have seen a couple of plumbers with PVC type guides with what appears to be .90 nylon weedeater line looped through the PVC to keep the rig raised high in the pipe.
    Just wondering.

I sometimes use a guide that i bought of ebay..one is aluminum with three allen head screws that tighten down on the head and I also use a black plastic one as well...it works very well..also they sell a yellow guide that has rollers on it ..that one works great...just need to make sure you're in 6"pipe...I learned that one the hard way

Comment

I really like the ridgid star guides. They allow for the camera to look up and down and don't get caught in the wye coming out the vent.
      Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Originally posted by sewermonster85 View Post
        I sometimes use a guide that i bought of ebay..one is aluminum with three allen head screws that tighten down on the head and I also use a black plastic one as well...it works very well..also they sell a yellow guide that has rollers on it ..that one works great...just need to make sure you're in 6"pipe...I learned that one the hard way
        Thanks,I might try the yellow guide one day.

Comment

Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
          I really like the ridgid star guides. They allow for the camera to look up and down and don't get caught in the wye coming out the vent.
          I also like the star guides and use them with the compact camera,been using tennis balls with the raytech camera,I really hate to order new guides.Some kind of way ,I have been misplacing tools for the past year or so,gets kind of costly.Thanks

Comment

Working...
          X