Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video of removal of keys from over 50 feet out!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video of removal of keys from over 50 feet out!

I was called out to try and get a set of keys that were flushed accidentally, I was suprised to find them so far out. I put a piece of wire attached to the camera . Made my way thru back to back toilets with a baffle in the middle a combo upright and some other fittings. I was able to remove them. The quality on shots is realy great.

http://youtu.be/MpS5O7zDPlA

PS this is the short version.

Comment

Awesome job! How long did it take you? What video editor are you using?
      Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

It actually went very quickly, if you search my channel you can see the extended version. I have a good friend who is very proficient at editing. He normally uses vegas pro. To answer how long. total 1.5 hrs with removing and resetting the toilet.

Comment

Wayne, my videos don't sound like that

any idea why the keys traveled so far. how long were they in there for?

Rick.
          phoebe it is

Comment

Now you have something to shoot for.
            sigpic

Comment

I lost a 2' cable leader down a line recently. Was able to retrieve it with a coat hanger and my camera. Later that day, I dropped my flashlight down a root infested pipe, I used the same coat hanger but with a piece of pex to retrieve it. It was just one of those days.

David

Comment

Awesome job. the music is KOOL !
                I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Nice vid. I could have seen that taking a really long time trying to get the hook in the right position. Lined up nice.

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                    Wayne, my videos don't sound like that

any idea why the keys traveled so far. how long were they in there for?

Rick.
                    They had been in the line about 20 hrs. 4 toilets were on the line. it really surprised me how far they were out. I did not expect to be able to remove them. On the music your monitor does not add the music ? You need to update it or something!!

Comment

Bravo, well done

Comment

Good job!!

Comment

Working...
                        X