sewer camera brand

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sewer camera brand

Work is booming as of lately..gotta call from my repair man he recently took in a trade .the brand is clear pipe.I've never heard of the brand .but it has a 512 sonde 200'reel and recording capability footagdistance counter and all for 2500$ I've never seen it yet or ever heard of that one.before I drive there to look at it I was wondering if the guys here ever heard of it.I recently took on another tech and was going to have him use it.according to my repair man he can get re term kits and camera heads for future repairs ..any thoughts

If it lasts long enough to buy a seesnake with the profits then it's fine, if not then you will have wished you saved the cash and got the tank of cameras.
    Seattle Drain Service

Comment

I already have a camera the 200 footrigid see snake and another one from amazing machinerythe rigid camera is might go to the one from amazing machinery works well and smaller pipes but I recently took on another employee I was considering giving him the clear pipe camera I've never heard of it that's why I was just wondering if its a good buy or not or if anybody has heard of it

Comment

I could not find any thing on a search using the terms clear pipe for a brand, did find a few units for not much more money fitting the specifications you stated, http://www.probuilttools.com/
        some claiming to be usa made http://www.sewerequipmentcompanyofne...r-camera-/c5yx
        unless I knew more about who made it, I would be careful.

you do have some camera experience and know some thing about them and what to look for as far a cable stiffness and flex and so on,
        Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
        attributed to Samuel Johnson
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

Comment

yes I do I've owned a couple of different brands with different types of push rods I know what to look for is far is gout jizz scratches kinks in the cable but I've never heard of this brand and I'm flat out just going to pass on it its not worth it to me to have 2500 invested in something I know nothing about

Comment

Originally posted by BHD View Post
            I could not find any thing on a search using the terms clear pipe for a brand, did find a few units for not much more money fitting the specifications you stated, http://www.probuilttools.com/
            some claiming to be usa made http://www.sewerequipmentcompanyofne...r-camera-/c5yx
            unless I knew more about who made it, I would be careful.

you do have some camera experience and know some thing about them and what to look for as far a cable stiffness and flex and so on,
            BEWARE, BEWARE, BEWARE, those 2 companies are the new names for the company we knew as South Coast Equipment. A company that ripped off a lot of people in the past, before Ebay shuut them down. I was a lucky one that got my money back, but not after they bounced a check to me after they strung me along for over 3 months. Others including forum members were not so lucky. There was a very long post about this company a couple years back, do a search on it and stay far, far away.

Rick.
            phoebe it is

Comment

Good catch Rick !
              I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/...probuilt+tools

A simple search on south coast equipment turned this up.

pretty much identical to what they did to others on the forum and ebay.

Rick.

phoebe it is

Comment

thank you Rick, all I was pointing out was the cost savings for used set up was minimal for what is offered out there, just like most things check out any unknown company, I had posted for information only not a recommendation.
                  Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                  "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
                  attributed to Samuel Johnson
                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                  PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

Comment

Bhd, I know you meant well. Your research is always amazing finding answers.

I was just pointing out my first hand accounts and bringing up some past forum issues with company.

bottom line is, these companies are all spin offs of the original south coast eqipment that ripped me and others off. Changing a company name, doesn't change the way they conduct business.

Rick.
                    phoebe it is

Comment

no I knew better than that I remember from a few posts a few years ago how they rip people off and it was phase one technologies pro build tools sewer company of Nevada SoCal sewer company and I think there's one more there all Southcoast quipment I've had pretty good luck with the ones I've got I was just considering buying another camera for my new guy...I'll just keep saving for another rigid ..unless uncle Rick able to cut me a good deal on one of his many many many see snakes

Comment

Working...
                      X