Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another reason why Seesnake is the best!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another reason why Seesnake is the best!

So yesterday I had an inspection that got messed up for some reason that I don't understand. I knew it at the time so I ended up doing another inspection....not the biggest deal. When I plugged the thumb drive from the CS6 into the computer, Ridgid HQ realized the file was corrupted and made a trouble ticket. I filled out the circumstances and sent it out. In less then 10 minutes, I had Dave from ridgid replying back with some solutions to try out.

I'll need to see if the problem was isolated or if I got the one CS6 that got built at beer thirty on a Friday but it's really good to know that I can count on the support when I need it.
    Last edited by gear junkie; 08-14-2014, 02:48 PM.
    Buy cheap, buy twice.

So my 30 minute hands on call tonight didn't play into this thread

2 more days makes it 10 years on the forum. That's a whole lot of sewer inspections later. And a whole lot of technology advancements later.lets see what another 10 years does

Rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

What ridgid did is available to everyone. Your walking me through how to do a written report off HQ was because I'm lucky to be your friend......completely different. Unless you're making your contact info public as the HQ trouble desk?
      Last edited by gear junkie; 08-14-2014, 02:47 PM.
      Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

So looks like it was an isolated incident. Did 4 inspections this morning with no issues.
        Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

if the cs6 picks up an issue. it tends to ask you if you want it to fix the file. had it happen twice. and i believe it's when i forced it to stop and not allow it to capture/ write it to the memory.

Rick.
          phoebe it is

Comment

Applause to the Mighty 10 year old Rick. ......................hehehheeeee

Seriously I wish we had such dedication here from the broader Plumber Gasfitter Community. You guys are almost without exception the most open and sharing I have ever come across. We all have our quirks but then that makes us interesting as well. Thankyou RIDGID and start working on the next ten years Rick...........!!!!

Comment

• PLUMBER RICK
              PLUMBER RICK commented
              Editing a comment
              i will and i promise to come visit with toys and tools before the next 10 is over.

Thanks,

Rick.
          Working...
          X