Anyone using a TPZ push camera...???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone using a TPZ push camera...???

We are seeing more and more Tilt Pan Zoom cameras on offer. Unfortunately none have the Ridgid brand on them which would be a total game changer. Not jumping in right now, too much and very little trust in the name/brand/supplier. However, do any of the Ridgid family of pros use them.

Aren't those mainly for municipal lines? a tpz camera would be awesome but i didn't think they made em for 4". with some luck you can use some nylon string to move the camera head to look at hard to see spots and make akward turns
    -Byron

Comment

Cable I dont know where I ran into them but getting some newsletters regularly promoting TPZ in push-rods. Can also be adapted to go on tractors but that doesnt make much sense. Seems our Asian mates are trying to get cleverer than Ridgid. Not converted yet, too nervous but thought you guys might have seen these well before us.

Comment

We got a guy using an Envirosight in the roundtable. Very impressive but comes with 25k price tag and doable but tight in 4". The price tag doesn't scare me but the size does....one offset and you're stuck.
        Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Thanks Gear. Was thinking the same thing. On our wish-list in an idyllic world..................!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X