Looking for a new vendor

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a new vendor

i'm ready to pull the trigger on a new camera and have decided on the RM200 with D2B cable set up. undecided on the travel kit at this moment.

here's my quandry.... the vendor that I have almost used exclusively for the last 12 years can't get the camera. no explanation, just that they can't get it. I fear they are going out of business

so, I am turning to you guys (and gals, sometimes) for recommendations for a new vendor. i use, almost exclusively, Ridgid stuff. the one thing I require, besides a decent selection & price, is shipping through USPS. i'll entertain all vendors suggested.

In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Steve, my name is Chris and I work for Allan J Coleman Co. I believe we have taken care of you in the past on some Seesnake issues. Please give me a call at your convenience, we have the RM200B in stock and we can definitely take care of you. You can call me @ 773-728-2400. Looking forward to assisting you with any of your Ridgid needs.

Comment

thanks for the reply, Chris
      have y'all started shipping USPS?
      In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Comment

We ship out UPS.

Comment

• Cleanmen2
          Cleanmen2 commented
          Editing a comment
          Hey Chris, what about DOWNUNDER. Your shipping cant be worse than what we currently have and maybe we might get a small discount on the tools too. We are getting reamed downunder, thats why we dont have a Plumber Rick Downunder with a shed full of RIDGID tools..............!!!

UPS is not affordable. USPS is the only reliable cost effective to get something here. if it's too big to put in the PO them I have it shipped tp Florida and have it put on a boat. gets here in 1 week

if you ever change your shipping policy I would love to business again with y'all

Comment

• gear junkie
          gear junkie commented
          Editing a comment
          The shipping is a deductible.

Since I am an original long time user and big supporter of the rm200 with d2b cable, i can hand deliver it to you for the price of an airline ticket

You know we can have fun on the island.

Lax to St. croix

Don't worry, be happy

Rick.
        phoebe it is

Comment

Rick, thanks for the offer but i'm afraid lax to stx would be more than shipping it UPS or FedEx. now it you'r supplying the camera for the price of a ticket..... well, that's a different story

I found a supplier in Ohio that will ship USPS. waiting to heard back on shipping rates

Comment

pulled the trigger on a rm200B on Wednesday. while I paid about $350.00 more for the camera than some other vendors were quoting, shipping & insurance will be under $200.00. a serious savings over FedEx or UPS which are the absolute worst here. unless it's a dire emergency I will not do business with anyone that won't ship to me USPS

i'm a happy camper and can't wait to get my hands on the new toy. hopefully it will be here by next Friday!!!

Comment

You'll be happy with the rm200 I really like mine and still hate when I have to get it dirty haha

Comment

Working...
              X