Devastated after today .

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Devastated after today .

So I buy a see snake mini , I find a used cs6 and last night it was stolen from my van along with other stuff .
    Insurance may only cover $3500

so now what ?
    never even used it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Once in a great while I leave my work truck in the driveway.

Hearing this, even though it's late I'm going to drive it back to the shop.

Sorry to hear of your loss.

Might want to go back to where you bought it and check things out.

Comment

sounds like you have the wrong insurance OR it was set up incorrectly.
      ~~

... it was plumbed by Ray Charles and his helper Stevie Wonder

Comment

Think back about all your communication and discussion with the person you just made your purchases from. Who else could know that the stuff was there? To say it was coincidence and the thief was lucky just doesn't work for me.
        "It's a table saw, do you know where your fingers are?" Bob D. 2006

https://www.youtube.com/user/PowerToolInstitute

----

1/20/2017 - The Beginning of a new Error

Comment

That's terrible news brother, not much you can do beyond filing reports and claims. Worrying about it won't help, start over and you'll get there once more.

Weve had 4 trucks stolen, over $200k tho we did find one stripped, on job sites theft is common, it sucks big time.

Comment

• Bob D.
            Bob D. commented
            Editing a comment
            Unless they all happened at once or within days of each other it seems a little slow but after getting hit 4 times did you wise up and put your vehicles inside or take some other steps to protect them?

Originally posted by wayassfasterthanyou View Post
          So I buy a see snake mini , I find a used cs6 and last night it was stolen from my van along with other stuff .
          Insurance may only cover $3500

so now what ?
          never even used it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          So sorry , Been there
          I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

All the stuff was bought online or from dealer .
            Cops said a few got hit ...

They took my box of cutters

I dont have insurance on my work stuff but my home will cover up to $3500 of work only stuff and all the rest .

Finally get a real camera and its probably in some dumpster .

https://www.amazon.com/40798-SeeSnak.../dp/B0093NB8RY I think this will have to do ..?

Comment

A plumber who also cleans drains came over and set me up with some stuff , that was pretty awesome !!

Comment

That sucks ball$ man I got hit once was not cool at all . I know under my business insurance,there an umbrella policy that covers my tools and equipment might want to double check your policy

Comment

Where and when are these thefts happening? My van has never sat outside overnight it's always in a locked garage with an alarm system. I also have full insurance with all serial numbers listed on anything over $1,000.00. Anyone not having insurance is just rolling the dice...

Comment

Working...
                  X