Still no image flip
      Still no internal memory
      It's very large in size and heavier than the CS-10
      No place on board to wrap the AC power cord

Pros:
      Got rid of the annoying green overlay
      Option to turn mic off on startup
      Storage compartment
      More things to change in "settings" such as font size, etc...
      Has WiFi and Bluetooth but they are things that I will never use

That's all I can think of as of now.

Comment

• AssTyme
        AssTyme commented
        Editing a comment
        Another con, no video out.

• AssTyme
        AssTyme commented
        Editing a comment
        Another con, the Innerconnect cord has to be connected from the rear. Poor design.

Nice

Comment

There?s no doubt ridged is boss when it comes to sewer cameras,but man are those monitors expensive. There?s basic monitors out there with an image flip option on those off brand cameras ,but how can u use a regular monitor instead of the proprietary ones? I know a guy out here that runs a full size cam and uses rca cables to any monitor. He?s got one of those headrest monitors in a pistol case with a DVD burner . Then I seen him plug it into a box tv . How the heck can we do that?

Comment

Originally posted by gear junkie

That's worth 4k?

It's $3,500.00. I was going to sell my CS6-PAK and would also be getting the Scout via spring fling (and then sell on eBay) so it would be costing me around $1,000.00 for the "upgrade".
          Last edited by AssTyme; 02-25-2018, 12:08 PM.

Comment

I am still having a hard time understanding how you guys drop $15 plus grand on a sewer camera ..

I was ready to spend $4000 on a micro and 350 till I read it wont power the leds properly ??

Then I thought the cs6 would work but it needed a $500 cable adapter that my dealer was not even sure about . No rep returned my calls .

I am happy with my POS $400 camera and its making me money at this point .

Still waiting on a call back from ridgid on this adapter cable ....

Another thing that I dont get is everyones excitement over screen size , I can run $20 worth of video line to the home owners 60 inch tv from my line out so they can watch me look at roots .
            Apparently Ridgid has no simple video line out ?

I love Ridgid and own a lot of gear , the cameras IMO are way out of line .

$10 grand just for a reel and head !! Then the horror stories when you break down .

Comment

Originally posted by wayassfasterthanyou View Post
              I am still having a hard time understanding how you guys drop $15 plus grand on a sewer camera ..

I was ready to spend $4000 on a micro and 350 till I read it wont power the leds properly ??

Then I thought the cs6 would work but it needed a $500 cable adapter that my dealer was not even sure about . No rep returned my calls .

I am happy with my POS $400 camera and its making me money at this point .

Still waiting on a call back from ridgid on this adapter cable ....

Another thing that I dont get is everyones excitement over screen size , I can run $20 worth of video line to the home owners 60 inch tv from my line out so they can watch me look at roots .
              Apparently Ridgid has no simple video line out ?

I love Ridgid and own a lot of gear , the cameras IMO are way out of line .

$10 grand just for a reel and head !! Then the horror stories when you break down .

Not sure if the new CA-350 fully powers the LED's. I haven't tested yet but I'm thinking is does.

Comment

All of the older monitors had a video out I see they are no longer equipped.

Comment

Originally posted by AssTyme View Post
                  All of the older monitors had a video out I see they are no longer equipped.
                  Analog vid outs are going away on most modern digital monitors, I think on the new ridgid ones you are supposed to bluetooth it to your smart phone via the ridgid app
                  Seattle Drain Service

Comment

Originally posted by Cuda View Post

Analog vid outs are going away on most modern digital monitors, I think on the new ridgid ones you are supposed to bluetooth it to your smart phone via the ridgid app

Not possible with my flip phone.

Much simpler with one RCA jack
                    Last edited by AssTyme; 02-26-2018, 08:44 PM.

Comment

I always liked the flip phones but yea you would need a new phone to do the things they show on the ridgid video with the new X monitors
                      Seattle Drain Service

Comment

Working...
                      X