Huh.......interesting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huh.......interesting

Last edited by gear junkie; 05-18-2018, 10:06 PM.
    Buy cheap, buy twice.

my rm200 has a built in mount for the both the cs6 and cs65. I rarely use the mount for monitoring the sewer. just for transporting the camera system.

I use the ground to get the best angle and avoid the sun or splash.

Rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

You may laugh but I love the big screen on the cs10. The clean out in that photo is rediculous. How the hell is somosom supposed to clean from that? Seen that a few times and I always cut em down.
      -Byron

Comment

• AssTyme
        AssTyme commented
        Editing a comment
        Rick, would be a great opportunity for the use of a marking post.

• AssTyme
        AssTyme commented
        Editing a comment
        My microreel is back in for repair again. When does the lemon law kick in?

• AssTyme
        AssTyme commented
        Editing a comment
        Mincam??????

Originally posted by Cable or root View Post
      You may laugh but I love the big screen on the cs10. The clean out in that photo is rediculous. How the hell is somosom supposed to clean from that? Seen that a few times and I always cut em down.

I too love the large 12" monitors. Not sure you could mount that on a reel it might be way too top heavy.

I usually like the reel behind me and the monitor in front on the ground. Different strokes for different folks
      Last edited by AssTyme; 04-15-2018, 12:55 PM.

Comment

• AssTyme
        AssTyme commented
        Editing a comment
        Not far behind me. To my left side and just behind me. It's most natural/comfortable for me. Somewhat like the pic you posted above, the reel behind him with the monitor up front.

I'm going to catch heck for this but my scooter cam has become my go to camera

Comment

My ridgid is for longer runs and recording ,the scooter is light ,small and can do 75% of my inspections

Comment

Originally posted by AssTyme View Post

I too love the large 12" monitors. Not sure you could mount that on a reel it might be way too top heavy.

I usually like the reel behind me and the monitor in front on the ground. Different strokes for different folks

https://www.ebay.com/itm/ridgid-sees...MAAOSwa0VZ6nAF

Comment

Working...
          X