Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MicroReel Footage Counter Not Working With Full Size Monitor...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MicroReel Footage Counter Not Working With Full Size Monitor...

Why does the micrReel footage counter not work with a full size monitor?

The counter will only work with my CA-350.

They want you to buy more stuff to make it work? They probably make an adapter for a few thousands of dollars, I mean less than.. nope.

Comment

Originally posted by Pro Service View Post
      They want you to buy more stuff to make it work? They probably make an adapter for a few thousands of dollars, I mean less than.. nope.

There used to cable a special cable but the new monitors no longer have a video port.

Comment

Just like new tv where the inputs have changed format and you can't plug your old dvd player or things like that. Just great.

Comment

Does the reel not have it's own foot counter button and setup that will show up on the monitor? Our micro reel is unresponsive to the foot counter buttons on the cs10 but when you push the buttons on the reel itself it works
          -Byron

Comment

Originally posted by Cable or root View Post
            Does the reel not have it's own foot counter button and setup that will show up on the monitor? Our micro reel is unresponsive to the foot counter buttons on the cs10 but when you push the buttons on the reel itself it works

Mine doesn't work either way neither did my CS-10.

Comment

Hey Fixit does the microreel counter work with your full size reel?

Comment

Hello,

If I understand your question correctly, sometimes the full size monitors have the recorded video overlay turned off by default. You can go into settings, and then reel options to set the overlay to recorded, with the count set to on.

I don't believe the CA-350 has the capability of disabling the recorded video overlay.

Thank you

Dave
                SeeSnake Support

Comment

Originally posted by hqsupport1 View Post
                  Hello,

If I understand your question correctly, sometimes the full size monitors have the recorded video overlay turned off by default. You can go into settings, and then reel options to set the overlay to recorded, with the count set to on.

I don't believe the CA-350 has the capability of disabling the recorded video overlay.

Thank you

Dave
                  SeeSnake Support

The problem exists when using my microreel with my one of my full size monitors. I can get both counters to display on the screen but they do not "count" any footage. They just both hover around 0.

Comment

• hqsupport1
                    hqsupport1 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thank you for the clarification. We have made your Ridgid rep aware of the situation and he will be reaching out to you.

Thank you

Dave
                    SeeSnake Support
                Working...
                X