Micro CA-150 Case?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Micro CA-150 Case?

I am considering the purchase of a Micro CA-150 inspection camera; does it include a protective case (would hate to have it damaged during storage/transport). From what I have seen, a case is not listed among the included accessories, although some comments on the Home Depot web site say it does include a plastic case.

Also, is anybody here using one? If so, how do you like it?

Thanks in advance.

UPDATE: This unit comes with a protective case. I went to a Home Depot store (Gates, NY) and saw it has the case... bought it. When I got home, I had a phone message from a person from Ridgid (I had e-mailed them to ask about this); he said there is no included case. So much for some of the comments on the Homey Depot web site and the reps from the manufacturer...

I have yet to actually use the device, but it appears to be fairly well built and has the functions I need. Will try to post more later.
    Last edited by Summit1; 04-03-2019, 10:30 PM.

Hi Summit1,

My apologies for the conflicting information you received on this product. All micro CA-150's are shipped with a durable blow molded case as well as our other handheld cameras CA-25 and CA-350. If you have any questions or need any other product support let me know! Would love to see your feedback once you start using the device.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1669.jpg
Views:	75
Size:	78.5 KB
ID:	738968Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1671.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	99.0 KB
ID:	738969

Comment

Working...
    X