HQxLive app adding captions to photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HQxLive app adding captions to photos

Just purchased some new Equiptment. Picked up a new seesnake mini reel and paired it with the CS65X monitor to take advantage of the spring fling and get the free locator. I downloaded the app to link my phone and tablet as well. Now today I ran the camera and captured some pictures on my phone through the app. When I got done I tried to add captions to the individual photos and the app just puts the captions on what ever photo it wants and not the one I am trying to add it to. Has anyone else had this problem? If so is it just something I am doing wrong or just have to live with until rigid updates the app? I also picked up a K9-204 gonna try both tomorrow on a job and hope to get the full effect.

Hi Silver,

This is a known bug in the iOS version of HQx Live and the developers are working on and testing a fix. Your app should update automatically and I can let you know when the fix comes out.

Thank you

Dave

SeeSnake Support
    Last edited by hqsupport1; 02-14-2020, 12:13 PM.

Comment

• Bob D.
      Bob D. commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't have a SeeSnake camera, I just wanted to say thanks for monitoring the forum and responding with helpful information for those who do.

I wish we saw more of that on here for other product lines, specifically for the cordless power tools. I know there is an established support path but sometimes (or in parallel to contacting CS) answers to questions and problems can help more than one at a time when posted to the forum.

• SilverBack4Jack
      SilverBack4Jack commented
      Editing a comment
      Awesome news. I appreciate the response and the information.
Working...
X