Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best camera for 1-1/4" to 4"/6" steel pipe? Will it work around cast iron elbows?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best camera for 1-1/4" to 4"/6" steel pipe? Will it work around cast iron elbows?

I'm trying to decide on a camera for steel pipe (internal fire sprinkler) inspection. Ideally, it would work for 1" to 4"/6" pipe, but I realize 1" is very tight. Being able to take pictures of 1-1/4" (or 1-1/2") to 2" is more important than 6" and probably more important than 4". Length shouldn't matter, I doubt I need more than 30'-40', 50' max. I don't think I really need to get around elbows, especially not small 1-1/4" to 2" elbows, but will it bend around 4" cast iron elbow?

Any suggestions on which model to look at? Is there anywhere I can view the compare the specifications of all the Ridgid cameras on one page, in a table, to easily see the differences? Rather than jumping between pages trying to remember the slight differences between two or three models?

Thank you

Ridgid mini will do 1 1/2 up to 4" 6 is technically doable but don't expect to be able to push it far in 6. I wouldn't try it in 1 1/4 tho

Comment

Working...
    X