• Show
Clear All

Re: Interesting Job

[quote=plumbdog10;82679]
    Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post

Utah,

That is funny.

Rick,

I'll make a deal with you: you go to Hawaii, and since Joey doesn't mind who she eats with I'll take her to dinner. Note the is no smiley faces.

I use no faces because I don't know how.
    you take joey to dinner.

joey will turn on your smileys

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by plumbdog10 View Post
      Adams too young, Rick's too busy.

Luckily I know a guy with over twenty years of construction plumbing experience who could probably squeeze a trip into his busy schedule.

When do we leave?

ps. Rick,

I know it's been awhile since you were in school, Hawaii is now a state. You don't need a passport.
      Dog your funny,even though I believe you are quite qualified to give a good hand to Mark.
      We are the same age my freind

Rick,thank you for the kind words.In Feb. when I joined Ridgid I never imagined it growing into something so close to me.

Mark,Thanks,Hawaii sounds wonderfull I would definately be all over it if responsibilities weren't keeping me on the mainland.
      When is your Victory club coming through town?I still owe you that lunch at Neptunes Net

Adam

Comment

Funny timing, my son and one of his partners from work borrowed some bikes and rode to Neptune's Net today. My son's partner is in motor school and has to start riding 300-miles a day for the next week as part of the class.

My club left New York on the 21st headed West to San Francisco. They should be at "Jack London Square" (Oakland) to watch the fireworks and have dinner on the forth of July. It's an annual trip which I will have to miss this year because of work.

Mark
        "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by drtyhands View Post
          Dog your funny,even though I believe you are quite qualified to give a good hand to Mark.
          We are the same age my freind

Rick,thank you for the kind words.In Feb. when I joined Ridgid I never imagined it growing into something so close to me.

Mark,Thanks,Hawaii sounds wonderfull I would definately be all over it if responsibilities weren't keeping me on the mainland.
          When is your Victory club coming through town?I still owe you that lunch at Neptunes Net

Adam
          Dyrty,

I meant no disrespect to you, I thought he was referring to that kid that has posted here as of late. My mistake. I have respected your opinion for a long time.

ps. I still think Utah should take me, just because.
          the dog

Comment

Originally posted by plumbdog10 View Post
            Dyrty,

I meant no disrespect to you, I thought he was referring to that kid that has posted here as of late. My mistake. I have respected your opinion for a long time.

ps. I still think Utah should take me, just because.
            I think it would be a good thing,Like to see you get away.

Comment

Dog, you meant Aaron

Joey
              I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Working...
              X