X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Camera and Jetters

I was after some info about using a jetter attached to the sea snake approx 2-ft back from lense.Has anyone used this method and how to you atach jettter hose to camera.
    Regards
    Greg

greg, i've used a camera and a jetter many times together. a word of caution. if you get the camera too close to the jetter, the pressure of the jets will get past the lens and into the camera.

i typically will push the camera into the line and see if the jetter is positioned properly prior to turning the jet on again. then i will back up the camera a safe distance to keep it out of the line of fire.

i don't attach the camera and jetter together.

rick.
    Last edited by PLUMBER RICK; 03-17-2006, 12:42 PM. Reason: typo/ spell check
    phoebe it is

Comment

camera and jetters

Utilizar un servicio combinado de cámara e Hidrojets resulta útil y efectivo para un trabajo 100% exitoso tanto en inspecciones de rutina como en la recuparción de diámetros reducidos por grasa, escombros, arena, ra*ces

Acoplar la cámara cerca de la tobera no solo no es conveniente sino que la visión también es dificultosa

No estoy capacitado pero entiendo que podr*a dañar el aro plástico que contiene las luces, como también los cables de conexión dentro del espiral.

Nosotros la usamos unos metros detrás, claro con las boquillas tradicionales

Con la root ranger a más de 5 metros, y siempre agapagando la presión de la KJ 3000

un servicio combinado es el servicio por exelencia con rasultados óptimos

Saludos
      Cloacas Argentinas

Comment

Originally posted by Cloacas Argentinas
        Utilizar un servicio combinado de cámara e Hidrojets resulta útil y efectivo para un trabajo 100% exitoso tanto en inspecciones de rutina como en la recuparción de diámetros reducidos por grasa, escombros, arena, ra*ces

Acoplar la cámara cerca de la tobera no solo no es conveniente sino que la visión también es dificultosa

No estoy capacitado pero entiendo que podr*a dañar el aro plástico que contiene las luces, como también los cables de conexión dentro del espiral.

Nosotros la usamos unos metros detrás, claro con las boquillas tradicionales

Con la root ranger a más de 5 metros, y siempre agapagando la presión de la KJ 3000

un servicio combinado es el servicio por exelencia con rasultados óptimos

Saludos
        please help with translation. i would like to understand more

rick.
        phoebe it is

Comment

Really rough translation...
          To use a combined service of camera and Hidrojets is useful and effective for a successful work 100% as much in roving inspection as in the recuparción from diameters reduced by fat, rubbish, sand, roots To connect the camera near the nonsingle nozzle is not advisable but that the vision also is difficult I am not enabled but I understand that it could also damage the plastic hoop that contains the lights, like cables of connection within the spiral. We used meters behind, clear with the traditional fuzes With root to ranger to more than 5 meters, and always agapagando the pressure of KJ 3000 a combined service is the service by exelencia with rasultados optimal Greetings
          ???? Sorry dont know spanish... just autotranslated it.

Comment

Working...
          X